29

"i am just checking. you blacked out like clean. i was so scared i nearly dropped the baby" he told her truthfully

"you WHAT ?" flow shrieked

"i didn't drop her flow. i was just scared " cameron told her truthfully. "she is fine. chill" he told her pushing her back down on the bed.

groaning flow moved her hand towards her stomach quickly as the pain she was feeling from her stitching were more intense than they were a couple hours prior.

"you okay ?" he asked her.

"yeah i am fine. it just hurts a little" flow told him leaning back exhausted running her hand over her hair. "i must look a hot mess huh ?" she asked cameron.

"no" he answered quickly.

"you answered too quick. i know i am looking like a run a way slave i can feel the naps in my hair." flow sighed "i am so tired" she told him. "giving birth was so friggin exhausting and painful. i don't want to get pregnant again"

"don't worry i can assure you we won't be having anymore any time soon" cameron chuckled.

"hmmmph ! unless you pushing it out"

laughing wholeheartedly cameron brushed flow's hair out of her face. looking into her eyes he just stood still for a moment.

"i love you flow" he told her.

"i love you too" flow replied.

"no, i mean i really love you. what happened earlier made me realize how much i really do. i was so scared. scared that i would lose you. and i ain't even trying to be corny right now or nothing but i don't think i can live without you" he told her being honest as flow blacking out made him realize how much she was a part of him. how much he needed her in his life.

"awww your going to make me cry" flow cooed her eyes welting up with tears immediately.

"don't i am just saying" cameron told her.

"i can't help it" she told him through her tears feeling loved by cameron instantly.

leaning forward cameron went to go kiss flow once again, but the nurse coming in interrupting them.

"oh am i interrupting something ?" she questioned them.

"NO" flow told her quickly as she that the nurse was rolling the baby in.

taking the baby out of the bassinet the nurse made sure her blanket was wrapped tightly. "she might want something to eat in a little. do you have any questions on how to feed her ?" the nurse questioned flow.

"no, i think i have it" flow told her just wanting to hold her daughter. hold her for the first time.

taking her daughter from the nurse flow looked down at her, her eyes welting up with tears even though she was happy.

"she is so tiny" she told cameron. "oh my gosh" she cooed. "aww she has a full head of hair" she observed as she took off the baby's hat.

"she does, just like i did" cameron told her.

"i was just about to say that. and look at how its sticking up" flow cooed just in awe with her daughter. "what should we name her ?" flow then asked him.

"i don't know i was kind of waiting for you to get up so we could decide it"

looking down at the baby flow looked back up cameron.

"what would you like her name to be ?" she asked him wanting to give cameron the choice of naming his first child like her mother gave her father.

"i don't know really. i was just thinking to name her arie after my grandmother" he told flow .

"that sounds nice arie stelts" flow spoke calling out her name. "kind of has a ring to it. we need a middle name" she told him

"i can't think of anything else"

"we should ask your parents" flow suggested "i am sure they would love to have a hand in it, besides it would be great for them to be a part of this decision"

"your right. they already had a name set aside, camden" he told flow "they were going to name me that if i was a girl"

"okay. arie camden stelts it is then" flow smiled. "oh look she is up" flow told him as arie opened her eyes.

"oh say happy birthday to daddy" flow told arie as if she could speak.

"FLOW" cameron called her name laughing as arie became fussy.

"awww shhhhh" flow lulled her placing her in the proposition to feed her. "already fussy like your daddy" she commented going to feed arie. "i know , i know" flow told her as she cried.

watching flow as she went to go breast feed arie, cameron could not help it. he could not help but be in awe of how flow just took to arie the way she did. how she immediately took her to her mother role.

"why are you looking at me like that ?" flow asked him winching as arie sucked on her nipple which was painful.

"nothing" cameron told her.

"if your thinking of something nasty i am telling you that its disgusting" flow hissed making up her face.

"why you got to think like that. i was just over here admiring you and pooty ain't nobody thinking how big them titties is" cameron told her in his defense

"ugh at pooty your not serious with that name are you ?" flow asked.

"yes, she is my lil pooty pooter" cameron told flow.

"oh do you know how you sound ?" flow asked him.

"i don't care. i have no shame when it comes to pooty i'm finna' be that crazy ass daddy"

"oh gosh my poor baby"

"hmmmph, worse me and her have the same birthday. no BOYS allowed to come around on that day. as a matter a fact i am going to get her a pitbull and name it pooter and train it to bite anybody who try to fool with my pooty"

"we are not getting a dog" flow told him.

"why ?" cameron asked

"i have two kids i don't need to pick up after another"

letting his mouth fall cameron just stared at flow. "i'll have you know i am a grown ass man. i am twenty today"

"might as well be two" flow told him sticking out her tongue.

"whatever" he shot back "i am still getting the dog"

"believe what you want" flow told him.

"i am putting my foot down." cameron told flow "you may be the wife , but i am the man . daddy stelts. daddy stelts say we getting a dog, we getting a dog. ain't that right pooty ?" cameron questioned arie as if she could answer "tell mommy she out numbered"

"lets not corrupt the child" flow told him . "no dog" she smiled throwing him a side eye

"what you chu' gon' do if i get it."

"introduce you to mrs.palmer" flow smiled.

"OKAY." cameron laughed "no dog" he told flow going to kiss her and then arie telling them he loved them both