17.

"i have a bone to pick with you" shay told flow as she caught her coming out of the library. "what ? what did i do ?" flow asked fixing the stack of books in her hand.

"you brought my name back to cameron which in turn he brought back to madison and now my name is in a bunch of shit that i ain't even want to be in"

"how you mean i brought your name back to cameron ? he asked me who told me he was getting drafted and i said you did which was the truth. i didn't know it was some big secret"

"well i ain't know it was, but apparently it is cause he came to me telling me i need to stop getting into his fucking business.i need to stop causing problems with yall. i didn't know i was causing problems"

"he came to you ?" flow asked her

"yeah he did. cursed the hell out of me"

falling silent flow was surprised. so surprised that she didn't even know what to say to shay because she didn't expect cameron to go back to her. she didn't expect for him to go off on shay.

"i am sorry" she told her apologizing for his behavior.

"no it is straight. i am just not going to be saying anything to you anymore. i am going to mind my own business" shay told her.

"what does that mean?" flow asked

"it means that i am going to stay out of it. i ain't getting involved in his little triangle. no matter the fact that everything i said was true. he did spend the night over madison's dorm you can ask any damn body. and she is going around saying that they are back together, it is on her face book. LOOK" shay told flow showing her madison's face book on her phone. closing her phone shay continued

" and as far as the whole draft shit i was just relating to you what everybody knows. it ain't no damn secret, madison been let that shit known. everything i told you flow was the truth i wasn't trying to create no damn problems. just know THAT" shay told her walking off.

standing there speechless flow was just in shock

shoving cameron from off her, flow didn't want him all up on her.

"what is the matter with you ?" cameron asked pulling back from her.

"how dare you go to shay and curse her out cameron ?" flow asked her.

throwing flow a glare, cameron then hissed his teeth.

'because she needs to mind her damn business. she stay running off the mouth"

"why ? because what she said is more than likely true ?" flow asked him

"no, because she just relays fucking rumors."

"well the rumors that she tells me seem to be true. because she was right about you being in the draft. she was right about a few other things, and i can't help but think she is right about you being back with madison"

"here you come back with that shit. i told you me and madison wasn't back together"

"then how come she has that shit on her facebook ?" flow asked him.

"oh so you snooping on face books now ?"

"no. someone showed me it. and right there under her relationship status it has your name and in a relationship. all her statuses is about you and her being happy and back together. and as a matter a fact that night when you ain't come home it seems like you were at her dorm.you told me you was at brandon's apartment"

"well i was at brandon's apartment. that is where i slept"

"oh, cause you couldn't stay in her dorm after curfew right ?"