peace

"i am fine for the millionth time" flow told cameron as she sat on the back of the boat her feet in the water dangling as her hands clung to the towel that was around her. falling back cameron laid his head down looking up at the sky thanking GOD that flow had not drown.

turning his head when flow got up cameron eased up. "where are you going ?" he asked her.

"to take a shower" flow told him walking away from where he was going inside.

"are you sure your okay ?" angie asked flow

"yeah i am cool" flow told her "i am just going to take a shower" flow told her smiling as she moved in towards the bedroom of the boat closing the door behind her.

going into the bathroom flow closed the door behind her. dropping the towel she took a seat on the toilet the tears immediately taking control of her.

pressing her hand over her mouth so no one could hear her flow begun to sob uncontrollably as she was having a break down.

moving from off the toilet seat flow lift it open kneeling forward then proceeding to vomit. holding on to the floor she spilled all that was left in her. gagging when she could go no more flow begun to cry harder .

silencing her self when she heard shay on the other end flow stood to her feet flushing the toilet.

"are you okay in there ?" shay questioned her trying to open the door.

"yeah i am" flow told her . "i just had to get the salt water out of my system"

"oh. okay" shay told her "you need anything ?" she questioned

"no i am fine. thanks for asking though" flow told her turning on the shower so that no one else would come around.

standing there for a moment in hesitation as tears streamed down her face, flow then found herself getting down on her knees. clasping her hands together flow closed her eyes feeling awkward as praying was something she really had never done.

"i don't normally ask for favors from you but i am begging you. please. please let me go in peace" flow pleaded tears falling down her cheeks as she hoped this time around that there would be no pain. that if it was indeed her time like the vision she saw in the water that GOD would show pity on her. if not her then arie and cameron.

falling forward upon thinking of cameron and arie flow then found herself begging, pleading to live as life was the only thing she ever wanted