31

"you do. as soon as i step in the door, cameron why didn't you do this, why didn't you do that ? like damn can i get an hello or how was your day ?" he asked flow.

"WOW. you know that is a lie i don't greet you with that. but i am loving how your making it seem so wrong that i ask you why you don't things that you should. like i kid you not he finds it so hard to take out the garbage. it is the only thing i ask of him. i never once turned to him and begged him to to the laundry, begged him to clean the house from top to bottom." flow told angie. "i ask cameron to simple things. things that don't take no time. and all he does is groan that he is tired. well guess what i am too." flow hissed "but he doesn't believe it. he believes that taking care a baby ALL DAY is nothing, it is easy"

"you really believe that ?" angie asked cameron.

"yes he does. he said it, he said that all i do is change diapers.it is nothing. "flow tattled.

"don't take it out a context. i was saying that to say that i do more than you do so you need to be understanding . that when i say i am tired i - "

"your tired yet you find the time to go to brandon's house and hang out. you find the time to go watch movies with them, go bowling and all that stuff. you have all the energy to hang out with your friends, but none to take care of your home. what foolishness is that ?" flow asked him

"really cameron ?" angie asked surprised

hissing his teeth cameron said nothing as anything he said would have been used against him.

"hmmmph" flow hummed

"sounds to me like you got your priorities all messed up" james told cameron.

"how do i have my priorities messed up ?" cameron asked rhetorically. "just because i want to have a little fun i am wrong ? what is wrong with going out. i work all day so that the bills are paid on time. our light ain't never been cut off, rent is always paid on time. i work hard to make sure that everything is straight, so i don't see what is wrong with wanting to enjoy myself once in a while"

"it isn't once in a while cameron. it is like every other day. i never said you couldn't have fun, but you are inconsiderate" flow told him.

"oh wow now i am inconsiderate ?" he asked hissing his teeth. getting up he didn't want to be a part of the conversation anymore.

"where are you going ?" angie asked him.

"i am done discussing this man. all she does is criticize me. its like i can't do anything right" cameron told his mother.

"i am not criticizing you. we're having a discussion. i am discussing how i feel towards this situation. i am not going to let you sit here and pick me a part in front of your parents and make it seem as if i just find things to complain about just because. i won't let you sit here and play the victim" flow told him her arms crossed over her chest.

"ain't nobody better than you at playing the victim" cameron told her. "as soon as anything happens oh let the water works come on. oh cameron you hurt my feelings, cameron i do a lot. i am tired ..i am so tired" he mimicked her.

"you think it is a joke when i say i am tired ?" flow asked her demeanor switching from calm to on the defensive. "you try staying with arie all day while she fusses and that damn dog who wants to rip a part everything. you don't know how hard it is cameron !" flow told him. "you don't know because all you do is come home and play with her and when she gets fussy you bring her back to me. you don't get to experience what i go through with her on a day to day basis.you think planting some roses is anything ?" flow asked rising out of her seat