8.

getting out of cameron's car , flow regretted getting a ride from even though she didn't really have a choice. closing the door she tried to ignore the glances that were coming their way.

"what time you getting outta class ?" cameron asked closing his door and throwing his keys into his pocket. "eleven" flow told him as they stepped onto the side walk.

"i don't know if i am going to be able to drop you to work. my last class is at twelve" cameron told her. "don't worry about it. i'll just catch the bus" flow told him surprised that he was being so considerate, but then again knowing that they did agree to be civil. after all, they were in whatever the hell one wanted to call their situationtogether. so they might as well try to be cool with each other because it was obvious that arguing was getting them NO WHERE

"well just hit me up when you getting off then" he told her. "are you going job hunting after school ?" she asked him as she got out the way so someone could pass her.

"maybe" he told her. rolling her eyes flow didn't want to hear a maybe. "i am serious" she told him . "you said last night that you would-"

"i know what i said last night" cameron cut her off knowing he had agreed to get a job so not only could he afford to take care of the baby, but also himself and most notably the rent that he and flow would be paying for off campus housing, seeing that they agreed to move in together so they both had a place to live.

"okay" flow spoke adjusting the strap on her purse that she used as a book bag. "yeah" cameron tossed at her as they both step towards the entrance of the building.

heading towards where his friends were cameron headed in one direction as flow headed to another both of them parting ways and going back to the life they would once know of, even if it was for a couple a hours

"FLOW" shay called from across the hall. turning around and seeing shay run towards her, her heels taking her as fast as she could go flow wondered why she was calling her name so loudly.

"yeah ?" flow answered as shay came before her. "what is this i hear about you getting out of cam's car ?" shay questioned being blunt and not beating around the bush.

throwing shay a surprised look flow remembered that she didn't tell shay about their situation. then again , as much as she loved her best friend she didn't feel the need to include her on what was going on the moment, especially when her and cameron hadn't fully figured out what they were going to do. and also he had a girlfriend even though it wasn't her problem. but then again she made it hers when she decided to open her legs to him and the last thing she wanted to be labeled as was a slut even though it was inevitable

"oh" she hissed after a moment. "oh, oh what ?" shay asked. "oh as in just oh." flow hunched her shoulders. "well damn ain't you going to give me the details ?' shay asked geeked at the fact that flow was in cameron's car.

"well he just gave me a ride. you know my car is dumb" flow told her knowing her honda old faithful was fit for any excuse for someone to buy. "really ? " shay asked "how was it ?"

"how was what ?" flow asked her. "you know, riding in the car with him."

"uh okay i guess" flow answered widening her eyes at shay. "just okay. like you two didn't talk , you didn't touch anything. i mean like this is pretty much a BIG DEAL. like he doesn't give rides to just any and anyone in his charger. like UGH this so freaking great" shay told her wishing it was her that got the chance to do that.

"shay really there is more important things than riding in nice cars with boys"

"well that is how you feel. but whatever, anyways can i come kick it at your house tomorrow after school. my sister and her kids are going to be over and you KNOW i am not even trying to watch them" shay told her.