14.

your wearing that ?" cameron asked flow raising his brows at flows attire wondering how the hell she could walk in the shoes she had on

"yeah, why ? i don't look good ?" flow asked looking down at her outfit and thinking she made a great choice in the way she put together her new sky high pumps and the jacket she bought months ago.

"no, you look great .matter a fact hella good, but can you walk in them ?" cameron asked her

"yeah" flow told him as heels were her favorite type of shoes. as a matter a fact sky high heels were her first choice. she had a great shoe fetish.

"i am just concerned i don't want you falling and shit or you complaining about your feet hurting cause i ain't into all the stopping" cameron told her as they were going to spend the day with one another.

"oh hush" flow waved him off grabbing her over-sized purse and making sure her flats were in there.

"i am serious" cameron told her grabbing one of his many fitteds and walking out behind her "cause if you stop , best believe i am leaving your ass" he told flow as they headed out the door

"what the hell? four hundred dollar for this ?" cameron asked as he and flow browsed the baby section in burlington coat factor before they headed inside the actual mall.

"yeah" flow told him as they observed the crib set "it comes with a rocking chair and a changing table"

"still"

"that is a very good deal. some cribs are just four hundred dollars alone" flow told him

"i guess." cameron huffed as they moved off to the clothing section.

"oh this is cute" flow told him holding up a dress to cameron. "and this" flow spoke going towards another dress. "ohhh look at the matching booties cam" flow showed him cooing.

staring at her weirdly cameron just stood there.

"oh, i want her to wear dresses all the time. lets make her a real girly girly" flow told him as she placed the baby clothes back where they belonged as her and angie agreed not to buy anything until the doctor was one hundred percent sure that the baby was indeed a girl and when she reached her second trimester which was going to be soon.

"she could be a girly girly all she wants, just as long as she ain't a girly girly who messes with boys, boys" cameron told flow.

throwing him a side eye flow couldn't help but to laugh as she stepped in stride with him.

"she is going to mess with boys cameron" flow told him.

"no the hell she not. she ain't having sex until she is married" he spoke serious

"if she wants to have sex cameron she is going to have sex" flow told him. "we just have to respect her decision and make sure she has protection"

"like hell she won't. i am gon' lock her ass in her room. nobody ain't coming at her" cameron told flow

"like how you came at me ?" flow asked him.

"exactly" cameron nodded his head "niggas is only after one thing"

"so you were after one thing ?" flow asked.

"yeah i was." he told her truthfully "don't you see how i was hitched up under your ass that night. i was just waiting for you to say the words. i ain't gone lie flow i wanted to fuck you from the first time i saw you with shay" he admitted being blunt seeing no reason to hide it from her.

"really ?" flow asked him taken a back by his revelation.

"yeah i just never approached you cause you just gave off the vibe like i don't got no time for you niggas here. i am about my education and my paypah" cameron imitated her rolling his neck like he was a female and snapping his fingers.