16

is cameron and madison back together ?" shay asked flow as she caught up to her. turning around to shay, flow was caught off guard with her question as it was the first thing she asked upon seeing her.

"i wouldn't know" flow answered honestly as she hadn't even bothered to ask him about the kiss between him and madison. as far as she was concerned it was none of her business. he wasn't obligated to her, they were not in a relationship.they were having a baby together. all she needed to worry about was her baby and herself.

"how come you don't know. don't you live with him ?" shay asked.

"and ?" flow shot back

"and i think you would know" shay told her.

"well i don't know. anyways, why does it matter if they are back together or not ?" she asked shay

"because she is going around telling everyone that her and him are back together. and all this trash about how he don't know if the baby that your having is his. so once it comes he gon' get a paternity test. and how he just fucked you because he was drunk and all this and he regrets it. and how they about to be engaged and all this mess. " shay told flow

"oh really ?" flow asked

"yeah really.i wouldn't say if it wasn't true. besides you know allision is one of her room mates and me and ally go way back from elementary so she tells me everything that be going on in there. as a matter how cameron was over there last night and shit. that is why i had to ask you if they was back together"

looking at shay flow felt a bit uneasy as cameron didn't come home until the next morning.

adjusting her purse on her shoulder flow had to admit she was feeling really salty. furthermore, feeling so unsure about cameron now as she wondered if he would really go back and tell madison that the baby wasn't his. then again. he would say anything make his damn self seem innocent and he did play the victim role very good.

"well i don't know. but anyways, i will catch up with you later or something. i got to get to work" flow told shay.

"aite mami. see you later" shay told her

waving bye to shay flow turned around before her friend could see the expression on her face. shoving the building doors a feeling of anger just washed over her.

'why the fuck do you care anyhow ?' she asked herself. cameron wasn't obligated to her she reasoned. he didn't owe her any damn thing. then again, what did she think ? did she really think madison was going to let cameron go. did she really think that the girl would give up a life of dreams for him cheating ? if she tolerated him sleeping with other chicks and they were a part of her sorority, what made flow really think she would let a baby come in between them ?

"were we not suppose to go look at housing today ?" cameron asked flow as she came.

"oh we were ?" she asked him as she took off her name tag.

"YEAH" cameron answered her.

"oh well it slipped my mind. however, i think i should let you know that there is a change of plans" she told cameron figuring she might as well have gotten it out there.

"what do you mean ?" he asked her

"well i think we should scratch moving in together" flow answered him turning around.

"what ?"

"you heard me. i said we should scratch moving in together"

"WHY ?" cameron asked alert now

"because i don't think it is a good idea."

"since when wasn't it a good idea ?"

"since i realized some things. but anyways, it isn't up for discussion really." flow told him sliding out of her flats and just wanting to take a shower and go to sleep.