28

"i am just really annoyed. i know i put it here now i can't find it" flow hissed almost near tears as she could not find the remote for the t.v.

"it is okay flow. i'll just program another one" cameron told her .

"but i know where i put it cameron. i just" bursting into tears flow was just so angry. her cheeks were so hot that she wanted to strangle somebody.

looking at her cameron just stood there not sure what to do. afraid to touch her because she might just snap, afraid to do anything because he didn't know what kind of reaction he would get from her.

"i am so upset" flow told him " and i don't even know why. this is so stupid, why isn't the baby here ?" she asked cameron frustrated that she was still pregnant. just wanting the mood swings to end, the feeling of being fat to go away.

"i don't know. you want me to call dr.cole ? tell him we're coming ?" he asked her, suggesting that they just went through with the inducing.

"no it is fine" flow told him looking at the tip of her fingers that were wet with her tears. "i want her to come naturally, besides i don't want to go into labor tonight. i want you to enjoy your birthday with your friends."

"it doesn't matter to me. i can always go to the club flow, besides i don't really want to go since your not going to be there. and ..."

"no. go, you hardly get to do stuff like that with them anymore. i want you to enjoy it tonight. please, i just want to go sleep anyways." flow told him looking up at him.

"you sure ?"

"yeah" flow nodded her head just wanting to be alone so she can get have her mood swings in peace. so she can break something while cameron wasn't there. 'that is what i did with it' flow then thought to herself as she remembered that she broke the remote earlier. pissed off because she couldn't reach her cell phone in time to answer her aunt janet's call.

"alright, i am going to call mom to come over" cameron told her.

"why ?" flow asked .

"because i don't want you to be alone. especially if you go into labor"

"i am telling you cameron i am not going to go into labor. this chick don't want to come out" flow told him.

"i don't care i am calling mom. somebody has to be here with you" he told her unwilling to budge on that.

"okay, father" flow laughed as cameron called his mother telling her to come over then answering brandon's call.

jumping when the alarm clock went off flow placed her hand over her stomach.

breathing a sigh of relief when she realized it was just the alarm she turned to cameron .

"happy birthday" she wished him as it was twelve and officially his birthday. smiling from ear to ear cameron couldn't help it. "thank you babe" he told flow easing down to kiss her.

jumping back when he felt the baby kick he looked down at flow's stomach.

"oh, look she is kicking" flow told him. "wishing you a happy birthday"

"aww" cameron cooed leaning down to flow's stomach kissing it. "thank you pooty "

"pooty ?" flow asked.

"yeah, pooty that is going to be her nick name."

"ugh, i am not even going to ask why" flow told him placing her hand on his back as she walked out there bedroom towards the living room to open the door for cameron's mom.