46

"why don't you just go out with him ?" shay questioned flow as she rummaged through the racks of the store they were in trying to find something to wear for the after party her and flow were going to.

"because i am not looking for a relationship right now"

"i am not saying be with him like that flow. but why not date him, let him take you out a couple a times. wine and dine you. shit put some back into it cause' we know you haven't had any in a minute"

"whatever" flow laughed "anyways, you know i am not into the wining and dining thing. i like serious relationships. and if i don't see myself with you then i am not going to waste my time with you."

"how can you not see yourself with the man. first of all he is gorgeous, second he has his shit together. he got money and he's willing to drop it all on you. so what is the problem ?" shay questioned not seeing anything wrong at all.

"uhh lets see he is a rapper. second , he has a crazy schedule. third, girls throw themselves at him all the time. oh and the biggest thing he doesn't want kids. i have a kid so how is that going to work out ?" flow asked

"okay i am pretty sure if you and him were dating he would make time to see you. and yeah girls are throwing themselves at him , but is he throwing himself at them ? i mean the dude already told you he wasn't like that. and okay he said he didn't want kids he never said he didn't want your kid. i mean he saw you with arie and still came after you, so what that says ?" shay asked.

"it says that he just want to chop me down."

"ugh, i swear you need to stop trying to find excuse and get yourself out there. like you really need to get over cameron"

"OKAY, PAUSE" flow called out snapping her fingers. "i am over cameron" she told shay.

"are you really ?" shay questioned

"yes i am. i am really over him."

"then if you are why haven't you dated anybody since yaull broke up ? why do you find a million and one excuses to not go out with other men ?"

"i haven't been out with anybody because no one has peaked my interest yet. all these dudes out here is on some shit that i am not. and you know my number one focus right now is me and arie. i don't have the time and energy into putting in somebody else. and furthermore i do not find a million and one excuses they all give me reasons why to kick them to the curb."

"yeah WHATEVER" shay rolled her eyes "you and i both know you have love for that boy. you still wear that damn chain he got you for yaull one month anniversary" shay pointed out .

looking down at the chain flow rolled her eyes.

"i guess i should stop wearing it because he and i broke up. never mind the fact that i actually like it." flow spoke sarcastically.

"whatever flow. nothing can't tell me that you still don't have love for that boy. your just still angry with him for what he did that is all"

"i guess" flow sighed pulling a dress off of the rack and placing it against her ignoring what shay said as she wouldn't dare bring herself to that place as cameron had burned the bridge to her heart the day he did what he had done. and for that there was no coming for him . none