44

"see i knew i shouldn't have taken the money from you. i just knew it would cause' problems" flow hissed regretting now having taken the money from angie and james for the down payment on her house because she knew cameron would flip.

"oh please flow to hell with cameron and his feelings on this. it had nothing to do with him - "

"but he thinks it does angie. he thinks we try to deliberately sabotage him. in cameron's mind we're all still trying to punish him for what he did. like we don't want to see him happy"

"see him happy ? of course i want to see him happy. i want nothing more than him to be happy, but he can't be. he can't be happy not when he's with the same bitch who ruined his family. WHICH by the way i am still so upset that heathen came to dinner and that she was there trying to force her little slutty self in our good graces. i had to tell her off flow"

"you what ?" flow questioned taken a back.

"i went off. i told her i can't accept her in my family and i think i told her she was a slut"

"OH GOSH" flow groaned "why would you go and do that ?" she asked knowing now that angie had gone and done that cameron would take that as another shot at him and in turn try to take it out on her.

"because flow i just can't accept what she did. and i can't accept what cameron did. i tried so hard to be cordial to the girl but i just couldn't especially when i looked at arie and saw you. it just hurt my soul flow to know that things ended up this way. and i feel like i had a hand in him in hurting you because i am his mother, like i raised him. he was a representation of me and for him to do that to you it is almost like i raised him wrong or something. like it was my fault for him to cheat and i don't know it just hurts me , especially having to sit in front of the woman who is just as responsible as he is. i just felt like i was betraying you by even being there and my conscience got the best of me"

"you felt like you were betraying me ?" flow questioned laughing as she could not help it.

throwing flow a side eye angie didn't find it funny as she was very serious.

"look" flow spoke to angie dropping the knife that she was using to cut some vegetables "i told you i am okay. i accept what he did and now everybody else just needs to. he isn't perfect you know. he's human. he made a mistake and well now he's stuck with it and he is sticking by it. and whether or not you, carly - his friends or whoever like it you got to accept it. it doesn't mean you guys have to act phony but accept it please for my sake" flow begged "because when things like this happens i get the brunt of it. and you know i try my best to be cool with him because we have a kid, but you know how it goes when jersey wants to come to dade" flow told angie snapping her fingers in reference to cameron coming at her the wrong way and her having to put him in his place.

laughing angie couldn't help it at flow's expression and theatrics.

"jersey coming to dade ?" angie repeated a bit lost.

"yeah you know. he was born in new jersey and i from dade you know it is like two different hoods coming at each other." flow told angie hoping she got the gist.

"i don't ..i don't get it" angie shook her head

"you are so LAME ! " flow told her laughing "how can you not get that."

"i am not lame honey" angie rolled her neck. "i'll have you know i am from that three o five. i stay live all day erry day" she told flow throwing up her fingers making some crazy sign.

"you need to stop it looks like you have arthritis" flow laughed going to throw the vegetables she had in the boiling water.

"no you ain't trying to crack" angie chuckled throwing a piece of carrot at flow .