32

standing with her arms cross flow watched as cameron spoke to the camera in their the living room. laughing along with everybody at cameron, she could not help it because the things he was saying was just out of the world.

watching him she just took all of him in as he just took the camera so naturally.

"so who is the most influential person in your life ?" the reporter questioned him.

"i can't say it is one person because my mom would be pissed as hell" cameron laughed. "but nah' seriously the most influential people to me are my parents. they are just .. i don't know" cameron shook his head "if it wasn't for them i wouldn't be where i am right now. they've not only taught me values, but they've showed me things through their actions. like my mom she showed me that no matter what you have to give back. no matter how far you get in life you always have to remember where your from and not to let people break you. as for my dad he's shown me what a real man is. how i am suppose to handle my responsibilities. my parents are just the greatest people to me" cameron told the reporter.

"awww" flow cooed.

placing her and over her mouth when everybody turned to her flow apologized quickly falling silent as she had just been standing off in the background the whole time as she did with all his other interviews which were getting to be a regular thing.

"who is that ?" the reporter questioned cameron turning the camera to flow. "oh that is my wife" cameron told the reporter instantly without even thinking.

"really ? your married ?" the reporter asked cameron. "without the ring" he laughed. "oh she should say something" he suggested.

"no, that is okay" flow told him shaking her head no as she didn't want to be on t.v. she wanted it to be all about cameron and his basketball and occasionally his parents. worse she didn't want to be portrayed as the baby mama who was standing by the college super star as he rose to fame. she had seen one two many documentaries on E! or rather she just wanted to remain anonymous and avoid the hype.

"excuse her she is a little shy." cameron told the reporter "flow quit acting and come over here come say something about cha' boy" cameron told her.

"no" flow laughed. "this is about you" she told him "continue" she waved at him.

"babe" cameron groaned. "just five seconds" he told flow.

shaking her head no flow's cheeks were becoming warm as everyone was focusing on her. telling her to get in. sighing when cameron got up and dragged her towards the seat he was sitting on flow rolled her eyes.

"what do i say ?" she asked them as the makeup crew had given her a quick touch up even though they were trying to make them seem as natural as possible. because they were going for a 'day in the life' type theme in which flow was still uncomfortable with the fact that they caught her when she had just woken up with arie getting a shot of when he was getting up to go to work.

"you have to wait for him to ask the questions" cameron told flow laughing.

"oh" flow chimed "your eye lashes are matted" flow told him noticing a couple of his eye lashes sticking together. "STOP" she told him. "let me fix it" she demanded as she went to go fix it for him. "oh quit being a baby about it" she told him shoving his shoulder when he started to complain about his eyes watering.

"let me kiss and make it better" she told cameron pulling his face towards her and kissing his eyes.

"BABE" he groaned when her lip gloss got on his cheeks."oh i am sorry" flow laughed going to wipe off cameron's cheek with a napkin. thanking flow cameron kissed her on her lips then begun joking with one another.

"oh sorry" she smiled once she had turned around to see the camera crew just staring.

"NO, NO great shot" the camera man told them as he had caught their interaction on the camera thinking that it was great for t.v.

"he's really a great dad and just a great person all around to be honest with you. he is very passionate when it comes to the people he loves and what he does. he is really really sweet and kind" flow spoke as tears welted in her eyes "he's my best friend and i believe my soul mate like i couldn't have picked a better father for arie. he loves her so much and he does whatever is necessary to take care of her. and i am so sorry" flow apologized damping her eyes with the kleenex tissue as the tears were just coming out of no where. choking up because she knew how much cameron loved arie and her.

"i honestly just want the best for him." flow told the reporter answering another question of his. "this is what he wants to do and i fully support him even though it will be a major change for all of us. but he has worked hard to get where he is so to me it doesn't matter if he will be gone days on end. if that is what it takes for him to reach his full potential so be it." flow hunched her shoulders "i'll stand behind him"

"awww" cameron cooed at flow "i love you" he told her.

"i love you" she told him kissing him on his lips as the director's yelled it was a wrap capturing the moments between them before the fame