New Man

"so ...i am guessing you heard about flow and her new man" brandon spoke as he placed the remote controller down on the table after he and cameron had just played a round of tekken.

"yep" cameron answered as she switched to one player mode.

"and you also heard about him meeting arie ?" brandon then asked.

"YUP" cameron answered making a pop noise with his mouth.

"and... ?" brandon asked having thought that cameron would go ape shit at hearing flow dating someone else. furthermore, them meeting arie.

"and what ?" cameron asked keeping his eyes fixed on the t.v screen.

"and you ain't upset about it ?" brandon then questioned surprised at the reaction that cameron was giving him.

"why would i be upset about it ?" cameron asked " i mean the dude is a cool kid" he answered then chuckling at his statement. "met him one time before. its a good look for her" cameron nodded his head. "real good look" he repeated continuing to focus on the t.v making sure he was whooping the shit out of his opponent.

"oh so your cool with her dating someone else ?" brandon asked just to make sure he was right.

"of course" cameron nodded pressing down on the buttons harder

"oh-okay" brandon shook his head.

"hmmmm" cameron hummed doing a combo on his remote control knocking out his opponent "really hope everything works out for him too" he then chuckled doing a bonus move drop kicking his opponent all the while laughing as he knew his opponent d didn't stand a chance going against him as he knew mike didn't either

scuffing at carly's text message flow eased her phone back into her pockets as she didn't feel like carrying a purse into the concert.

"what ?" cameron questioned her as he came out of the truck closing the door.

"carly won't be able to make it. she has food poisoning" flow told him in reference to the text message she had received from carly saying that she couldn't make it to the melanie fiona concert in which they had v.i.p access to due to cameron.

"oh word ?" cameron asked "i wonder why she ain't hit me up and tell me" he then added looking at his phone searching for a text message that he knew wasn't there. "i guess that just leaves both of us" he hunched his shoulders.

"yeah" flow nodded her head

"i guess you had to say it like that. do you want to go in or not ? i mean we could leave "he told her giving her the option.

"why would we leave ?" she asked him raising her brows.

"i don't know you said it like you didn't feel like staying here. then again i know you would have much rather to be in my sisters company than mine"

"i guess cameron" flow hissed rolling her eyes.

"what ? " he asked innocently

"nothing." flow brushed him off "lets just go inside " she told him moving from the truck door and walking ahead of tiny and big jim. smiling as flow walked away cameron gave a dap to big jim who knew exactly why he was excited.

"i said AYO !" flow sung along with melanie having a grand ol' time watching her favorite artist on stage from the back. nodding his head to the beat of the music cameron stood beside flow laughing to himself as he could see that she was truly enjoying the show, which is exactly what he wanted.

clapping her hands when melanie finished and thanked her audience as the show had come to an end flow moved away from the curtain as she came off stage to do a meet and greet.

"oh my gosh i just love her" she shrieked as she threw her hands up watching melanie envious of her curls. but loving her entire look. "oh my gosh she is coming over here" flow shivered as melanie made her way towards cameron and flow after signing a few autographs.

"sup mel' " cameron spoke giving melanie a big friendly hug.

"excuse me for being a little wet" she told him fanning herself.

"no. no you good." cameron chuckled "you did your thing out there" he complimented her.

"you know i try" melanie smiled

"yo check this . there is somebody i want to you meet. she has to be your number one fan" he told her moving aside so melanie could see flow who was standing behind him star struck.

"hi" melanie called to her extending her hand.

"hello" flow smiled like the idiot she knew she was. "i love you so much" she then spoke "i am sorry i am just in love with your music. in love with your style. i know i am sounding like a groupie but i can't help myself" flow told her " i know you must get that a lot"

"actually. no. no not often do i get groupies" melanie laughed "but thank you. i enjoy making music and i am glad that you love it"

"your welcome" flow told her smiling from ear to ear.

"well i got to run because i have a few things to wrap up. but i having this little thing at the restaurant layboo. you two are welcome to stop by" melanie told them looking at cameron's eyes.

"really ?" flow asked.

"yeah . really" she told flow

"oh. i'd love that" flow nodded her head

"okay. see you there then ?" melanie questioned

"definitely" flow chimed excited.

bidding cameron and flow adieu melanie smiled as she walked away. mouthing a big thank you to her when flow turned around cameron gave her thumbs up , hoping that he was one step closer to getting the results he had planned for