37

"OH ...hmmm.." watching angie's expression cameron wondered what was wrong with his mother as they took in the video of him and drew. "okay" she then hissed once the song went off and all they saw before cameron closed the door was drew's bra falling from her hand.

looking around room at his family cameron mute the t.v as drew came on to speak to rocsi and terrence as she had premiered the video on one o six and park.

"so what yall' think ?" cameron asked when nobody said anything looking at flow, then his mother and sister.

looking at each other flow, angie and carly just stared before they turned back to cameron bursting out laughing.

"i know you wasn't trying to be sexy" carly cackled being the first one to speak.

"i know right. did you see him when he was on the bike ?" flow asked putting her hand over her mouth and laughing like she had no sense as it was comical to see cameron getting his "acting on"

"yeah. you know damn well you can't ride no bike" angie laughed with them. "and shame on you for even showing your bones on national television" she then added "he so looked like the poster child for feed the children" carly cracked causing the entire room to burst into a sea of laughter.

staring at them cameron held a mellowed expression on his face then crossed his arms. laughing despite cameron's deameanor the ladies could not help it as they didn't see cameron as a sex symbol.

"oh don't get mad babe" flow begged as he went to go get from where was sitting. "we're just joking" she reassured him pulling him back towards where she was sitting.

"oh witty cam cam got his fweenings hurt" carly spoke pinching her brother's cheeks.

"get off of me man. yaull some haters" he told them boxing his sisters hand.

"you have to admit it is funny seeing you like that." flow told him finding it genuinely hilarious to see cameron oiled up and playing a sex symbol. to her she could see right through the facade as the things he did in the video with drew was things he would never do in reality.

"did i look good though ?" he asked flow as he sat up in her lap.

"i guess" she hunched her shoulders shifting in the seat so she was comfortable with his weight on her.

"no tell the truth i was looking fresh right ?" he questioned running his hand over his chin.

"i told you i guess. now get off of me" she demanded of him trying to push from her lap.

"i know i look good. you like them moves i had too didn't you ?" he asked referring to the part of the video where he was dancing. "you didn't know i could move like that did you flow ? did you ?" he asked.

"moves my ass" carly laughed "you were stiff as a board"

"no the hell i wasn't" cameron turned around to his sister.

"you sure was" she shot back. "hmmmph" angie cosigned with her daughter .

"i ain't stiff" he shook his head easing up off flow "i'll show yaull" he told them switching the channel to MTV JAMS as birthday sex was on.

throwing on of his legs over flow cameron begun to grind on her.

"what are you doing ?" she asked him

"showing yaull i ain't stiff" cameron told them as he was about to roll his hips pulling up his shirt.

"OH MY GOSH STOP " flow begged him

"yes please" carly begged him putting her hands over her face.

"NO" flow told him as he pressed his body up against hers grinding on her asking her how she wanted her gift.