42

"would you fucking stop" cameron cursed boxing drews hands away from him as he wasn't in the mood for her being all up on him.

"that hurt stupid" she cursed slapping him hard on his bare back, the slap echoing through the room.

"the fuck man" cameron hissed shoving her away from him as she had hit him hard. so hard that he was sure that his skin would bruise.

bouncing back quickly drew threw another slap his way . grabbing her hands cameron tried to ease her off of him.

"STOP" he shouted at her shaking her hard when didn't do as he told her . letting her hands go when he saw that she saw that he was serious cameron hissed his teeth. "you need to quit all this fucking hitting shit. one day i am going to swing on your ass" he warned her, becoming tired with all of her hitting on him and how annoying she could be at times.

"you ain't gon' do shit with your punk fucking ass" drew cursed. "so shut up all of that" she waved him off.

"aite" cameron sung nodding his head "i bet you the next time you put your hands on me you ain't gon' like it"

"whatever" drew brushed him off. "like i said your ass isn't going to do shit."

"oh you really feel that way ?" cameron questioned his facial expression fixed as he wasn't in a joking mood. "i keep telling you man one day i am going to leave your ass for good"

"and go where ?" she asked him getting up out of the couch "huh cameron ?" she asked.

"don't worry about that" he tossed back at her.

"right. you and i both know your ass is going come right back to me. you don't got no where better to be , believe that" she chimed with much confidence as no matter what happened between her and him they would always come back to one another.

"see that is where your wrong. contrary to your belief you ain't all ah' that drew. you come a dime a dozen. only shit separates you from any of them other bitches out there is the fame. you ain't got shit else to you"

"and you do ?" drew shot back quickly. "you ain't exactly all ah' that either. as a matter a fact i know plenty other niggas out there who got more than you do - look better than you do. and they all coming after me."

"and ?" cameron questioned with much attitude.

"and just know that i don't got to be with you cameron."

"well if you got so much options then why the fuck haven't you left ? because i know i told you time after time that the door is right there. your free to fucking leave" he pointed out.

throwing him a glare, drew fell silent as anger took a hold of her.

"what ?" cameron asked after a moment.

"you are such a fucking asshole" she cursed.

"i am an asshole because i am telling you that you can leave ?" he asked laughing. "your so quick to play the fucking victim when shit doesn't go in your favor. i am tired of telling you that i am not going to ever beg for you to stay with me. i am not going to come chasing after your ass. if you want to leave drew, leave. i'll just find someone else" he spoke holding no cut cards as he wasn't about to beg anybody to stay with him.

"are you serious ?" she asked him rhetorically knowing he was. "how can you look at me and tell me that you can find somebody else ?" she questioned as if she didn't just tell him the same thing.

"because it is the truth." cameron answered. "you stay acting like i have to be with you when i really don't. i choose to be with you , there is a difference. you don't got nothing on me . if i want to walk away i can. just like you."

shaking her head at cameron's words drew was really starting to believe what he was saying. she was really starting to think that unlike she cameron wasn't joking when he said that he would leave her.

"you need to stop saying things like this to me cameron. it isn't funny anymore" she told him reaching her hand up to her eyes and wiping the tears that were welting in them. " like stop" she begged of him knowing her assistants and friends were in the other room and probably could hear them. "stop before everybody thinks your serious"

hissing his teeth at her mention of "everybody" cameron shook his head as he knew her bitch ass assistants and entourage were probably out there eavesdropping on them.

rising to his feet he went to go collect his keys off of the coffee table.

"where are you going ?" drew asked him rising to her feet and following behind him.

"to my house." cameron answered her "i told you my family was coming out here" cameron told her.

"oh yeah. can i come ?" she asked him still following behind him like a lost puppy.

laughing at her question cameron shook his head. "now you know good and well my folks ain't partial to you"

"yes they are. your mom loves me"

"like i said you know my parents aren't partial to you" cameron repeated.

frowning at his retort drew tried her best not to let her friends see that she was phased as they all could hear what cameron was telling her.

"you need to stop acting so dumb" she told him "i'll come over. better yet i'll bring tony over have him prepare some food for them. we'll have a good time" she told cameron smiling.

"whatever" cameron hunched shoulders not even wanting to put up a fight with her.

"GREAT" drew chimed grabbing a hold of his arm and walking him towards the door. "i'll go get ready" she told him smiling from ear to ear.

"hmmm" cameron sung unenthusiastic as he walked out the door knowing it was a bad idea for drew to come around his folks, but figuring it would be a welcome distraction between him and his mother and her constant nagging about the choices he had made in his life that she wasn't too fond of.

closing the door behind cameron, drew smiled to her friends. "i'm going to see his parents, his parents" she chimed cha cha-ing .

"right" her best friend mila sung flipping through her magazine. "what ?" drew asked at her friends bitter response.

"nothing" mila answered drew shaking her head.

rolling her eyes because she knew what her friends were thinking, drew brushed them off. "you guys don't understand cameron's and i sense of humor. he was just joking, playing around like we do all the time. he doesn't mean any of what he says" she told them.

raising their eyebrows at drew her friends all wanted to laugh as it was well known between all of them that cameron wasn't joking. that he was quite serious. furthermore, that the relationship between him and drew was one dysfunctional mess and that despite what their friend believed, she and cameron were not destined to be. better yet their relationship was big pile of hot ass mess that was only destined end up in flames