19.

o fuck with me like that now she tight because i don't want her ass no more. well what the fuck she thought ? i was going to follow her ass around ?" cameron asked his best friend brandon in reference to the madison situation and her calling brandon begging him to talk to cameron for her.

"i guess so. anyways, i been told you that chick was up to no good. the only reason why she was with you for so long cause' she thought she could ride your dick all the way to richies."

"well i tell you she could kiss my ass with all ah' that. i ain't about to support no chick. have you sitting there spending my hard earned money on your toes and shit, her ass would have had to bring something to the table anyhow. you think my momma would let some shit like that fly ?" cameron asked brandon.

"certainly NOT angie" brandon cosigned nodding his head. knowing cameron's mother wouldn't play if her son made it to the big time. she was just crazy like that.

"next time she call your phone tell her i am through with her man. i don't want nothing to do with her anymore. i ain't even trying to be harsh to her because me and her coming from high school, but i ain't up for the go around. i ain't interested in no thirsties" cameron told him.

"will do." brandon agreed

"anyways, you coming with me saturday to get them new jays ?" cameron asked as he and brandon headed towards their friends

"dude, i told you i got to work"

"well so do i. but we gon' go there get them shits and make it to work on time."

"don't tell me you on that five o' clock standing in line shit"

"no. we gon' hit up woody at the back door. "

"you know my cousin gon' want a tip. i ain't about to pay that nigga ten dollah's to hand me them shits"

"then talk to him" cameron coaxed brandon.

"i'll see. anyways, what you doing spending money on jays don't you gotta buy baby shit ?" brandon asked.

"ima' cop some for her too cause if flow sees one bag she gon' flip on me.i can't be letting her know i spend money like that. she gets in my ass man."

"GOOD. somebody got to keep you in check"

"she sure as hell do." cameron had to agree. falling silent at the thought of flow cameron hissed as she hadn't been home in a day and a half. but according to her she was okay, at least that is what she told angie because she wasn't replying to none of his texts or picking up his phone calls.

turning towards where his friend stood cameron was pulled from his thoughts of flow. deciding to just let it go he ignored the urge to text her as he had blown up her phone enough. heading over towards his and brandon's friends cameron decided to give her some space even though it was killing him to do so . killing him that she wasn't talking to him

turning their heads towards the infinit that came speeding through the parking lot where they were sitting by, cameron and his friends wondered who the hell was the idiot that was speeding through the parking lot like they had no sense. watching as the car stopped then pulled up and reversed into the parking space he just shook his head knowing campus security was about to be on that person's ass.

"watch renny come out like he robo cop" he joked, poking fun at the parking lot security renny [short for rent a cop] who handed out citations to any and every damn body acting like his job was of some high caliber.

laughing when he saw renny coming on his kart he just knew that would happen.turning his head he went back to his conversation.

"yo' cam isn't that flow ?" brandon asked him.