64

"it is fine" flow told cameron as they went through the back of the stadium.

"i am sorry" he apologized once again upset about the confrontation with drew. upset that drew had the audacity to come at flow the way she did.

"it is okay really cam' . i am over it" she told him just over the whole situation with the girl as she couldn't even bother to rest her brain on drew and her theatrics.

"just know flow as soon as that kid is born i am getting a test. like i am going to make sure -"

"cam' " flow called his name cutting him from his sentence.

"yeah" he answered her

"just relax okay. please. lets just cross that bridge when we get there please. for now i just want to go on this vacation and enjoy myself. just lets have a good time please" she begged of him "we'll worry about all of this later.anyways, you did great out there" flow told him changing the topic.

looking at flow , cameron gave her a long and hard stare.

"what ?" flow asked him upon him looking at her.

"i love you man" he told her "like i really fucking do" he cursed as he just saw something in her that was ever present. something that told him without a doubt she was the one for him.

"i love you too" flow chuckled taking his hand in hers.

bringing her hand up to his lips cameron kissed it as they walked out the back of the arena the camera lights of the paparazzi's flicking, but them not caring at all as they were in their own world.

"say cheese" flow told arie as she stood over her and cameron with the nikon taking photos of arie's first sand castle. holding arie's hands up with the shovel cameron and arie sung cheese in union posing for flow.

snapping some photos of arie's sand castle flow then handed the camera to shay who then snapped some photos of them.

laughing when cameron pulled her closer to him giving her a kiss on the lips flow held on to him as arie giggled at her parents kissing. moving towards arie when she called for a group hug flow and cameron hugged her looking at the camera

getting up from where she was sitting flow brushed the sand from off of her butt then took the camera from shay. "lets get a family shot" flow called out to angie and rest of the family as they were over by the beach chairs.

"closer" flow told them using her hands to signal for them to come closer. pulling away from the camera she could not help but laugh at all the silly faces they were all making.

"OH HELL NAWL" cameron called out when his father decided to take off his swimming trunks and show off his speedo.

"yes baby take it off" angie sung holding her strawberry daquiri in her hand and admiring her husbands physique

"oh no daddy put it on !" carly begged at seeing her father.

"what, don't my ass look nice ?" james questioned turning around.

"WHOA !" brandon sung turning his face away as did cam.

"ain't nobody want to see all ah' that" cameron sung

"oh your just jealous cam' " flow told him snapping pictures still "jealous that your booty ain't as nice as your dads"

"OH REALLY ?" cameron questioned

"yeah. really you know you just tight cause his body is better than yours"

"take that back" he told flow.

"make me" flow demanded of him

screaming when cameron begun to chase her flow was in a fit of giggles as came up from being her swooping her up into her arms. laughing when he picked up from the ground flow tried to get out of his grasp but could not.

"say my body is great" he demanded of her holding her tightly. refusing at first flow then soon gave in.

"ugh.stupid" flow hissed at him when he let her up "you squeezed my finger" flow told him

"oh i sorry" he apologized "let me make it better" he told her pulling her hand towards him then kissing it. "is it better now ?" he asked her

"yes" flow told him as he pulled her towards him giving him a peck on his lips as the sun went to set

"oh look at this" flow told cameron as they sat down going through the photos.

"she was so excited" cameron commented at arie who was beyond happy at the beach. "we need to do this more often" he told flow looking at his baby girl

"we do" flow told him

"as soon as the season is over. i'm going to take you and arie around the world" he told flow

"really ?" flow asked him her eyes widening.

"yeah. to all the places you ever wanted to visit."

"awww" flow cooed.

"flow." cameron called her name

"yeah" flow answered him

"i want to just tell you that i really love you." he told her

"cam' " flow sighed knowing his words were going to cause her tears.

"no just listen to me." cameron begged of her " like i really love you flow. like i see myself truly with no one else. on the real you complete me. people ask me all the time like how do i know your the one for me since i am so young, how can i be so in love with you when we have only really been together for what they consider a short time, but i just know man. like sometimes i wonder how the fuck i was so lucky to come across you. to have someone like you in my corner, and all i can really say is GOD IS AMAZING. because you could have left me, but you didn't. and i just want you to know i appreciate you. that when i say that i love you it isn't just to say that shit because it sounds nice. i really do love you."

pulling her hands from her face cameron wiped her tears.

"don't cry . please" he begged of her

"i am sorry" flow told him

"its okay" cameron chuckled "but seriously i just want you to know that no matter what happens. no one will ever replace you" cameron told her "your my heart" he whispered into ear as he pulled her closer holding her in his arms as she meant the world to him and he wanted her to know that. that no matter what with her was where his heart lied