15.

"you sure you can drive this ?" cameron asked flow for the millionth time as he was letting her borrow his car.

"yes" she told cameron before she got around the wheel.

"flow this ain't like your honda ya know"

"it is a car ain't it" she asked him throwing him a glare.

"it is suped up." he shot back.

"cameron are you going to let me drive or not ?" flow asked him.

holding onto the keys cameron looked down at it. "if your driving you have to take off them shoes" he told her looking at her shoes.

"why ?" she asked looking at her platform heels.

"because that shit might cause you to hit the gas too hard. then it might cause you to crash and next thing you know my baby is in the shop" cameron told her.

"cameron it isn't that serious" flow told him

"oh, it is that serious. there is a lot that went into this. i don't want even so much as a scratch or imah' have to beat that ass" he told her.

pulling the keys from him flow just wanted him to give them to her because they were going to be running late for class.

"i am so serious flow. please be careful and don't be letting shay touch NOTHING" cameron emphasized

"go to class cameron i got this" flow told him.

giving her a once over cameron sighed.

"anyways, you gon' give me some tonight ?" he asked her.

looking up at him flow rolled her eyes "goodbye cameron" flow told him opening the car door.

"just answer me. are you gon' give me some."

"NO" flow told him

"why ?" he whined.

"go to class cameron"

"say you'll think about it" he told her

"there is nothing to think about. it is a NO"

"well wasn't the last time great ? " he asked her.

"cameron" flow called his name

"the experts say sex is great for pregnancy"

"bye, bye" flow waved him off getting in.

"at least let me touch a tittay" he told her.

throwing her hands up when a classmate of hers looked over to them because cameron damn near shouted that flow got in his car locking the door.

"make sure your here to pick me up after conditioning ON TIME. cause if you FIVE MINUTES LATE YOU GOTTA GIVE ME SOME. NO ARGUMENTS" he shouted as he peeled out of the parking lot.

turning up the music on him flow didn't even address him. laughing at her cameron turned on his heels heading towards his class just messing with her because it brightened his day. then again, he wouldn't mind them having sex all the time.

running her hand along the dashboard shay cooed as she slid her body all over cameron's leather seats.

"are you okay ?" flow asked shay as she watched her act a fool.

"just give me a moment" shay begged flow closing her eyes. reopening them shay shivered. "i never thought i would end up in here. like, this is a dream" she told flow.