60

"what the fuck, do you see this shit ?" cameron questioned brandon gesturing his hand towards arie who was trying help pooter get his ball down from off of the shelf.

"aren't you going to tell her to get down ?" brandon asked as he watched pooter bend down and arie get on top of him.

"YO!" cameron called out to her. ignoring her father arie continued to try and get the ball down from where it was. "ARIE!" cameron called her name.

turning around to her father arie looked at him. then turned right back around to what she was doing. "i ain't gon' call your name again lil' girl . get down" he demanded of her.

ignoring the hell out of cameron arie continued to do what she was doing. getting up cameron went to go take her off of pooter only for arie to begin to fuss.   

"who you talking to ?" cameron questioned her as she went off on him kicking her legs and telling him no. "you better behave yourself and act like you know who you talking to" cameron told her putting her down "don't let me see you go up there again" he warned her moving back to his seat as arie ran off

"hmmmph she at that stage boy. that terrible twos"

"tell me about it. she got attitude out the ass too, she be talking back and shit. cursed flow out yesterday as a matter a fact she literally cursed. she picks up everything. now we got to watch what we say around her"

"i been told you that from the jump. babies are like sponges they soak up everything"

"okay sir" cameron chuckled at brandon being mr.know it all on kids and not having any.

"anyways, what is up with that situation ?" he questioned

"what situation ?" cameron asked

"you know you and drew. and the whole thing about her being pregnant. did you call her ?" brandon asked wanting to know if cameron had followed through on what he told him he was going to do.

"hell no i ain't call her. i mean i went to, but then i was just like fuck it. that bitch looking for an excuse to corner me. i ain't giving her that satisfaction."

"don't you want to know if she is though ?" brandon questioned

"with all honesty no. i don't care what goes on with drew. like on some real shit the chick is dead to me. like i want nothing to do with her at all" cameron spoke with much seriousness

"but what if she is pregnant. what if the kid is yours, what are you going to ?" brandon asked

"i don't believe she is pregnant. and if she is i mean i damn sure would have to get a paternity test before i claim the kid is mines. her ass ain't exactly kosher if you know what i mean" cameron hissed widening his eyes to emphasize his point of her getting around.

"hmmm" brandon hummed "anyways, how does flow feel ?" he then asked.

huffing cameron shook his head "i don't know really. at first she was mad as hell, but now things are seemingly cool because she hasn't said anything else about it so i guess maybe she is fine."

"HA! RIGHT" brandon countered "i find that hard to believe that she is fine with the possibility of drew having your kid"

"well maybe she isn't fine. but she just accepts it because really and truly there is nothing else she can do. i had sex with the girl i can't deny it so that means there is a possibility that it could be mines whether it is small or big i don't know. but the fact still remains i fucked her, i fucked her a lot. i can't just deny that there is a chance and i won't whether flow likes it or not. i have to be honest"

"true that" brandon agreed with him on the honesty part.

"you heard that ?" cameron questioned brandon turning his head in the direction of his and flow's bedroom. jumping to his feet when he heard arie cry out cameron ran to the bedroom. calling arie's name he went into flow's closet to see arie standing there some of flow's jewelry in her hand and a couple boxes turned over along with the vase that flow kept on one of the draws in her closet turned over the water all over the hard wood floors.

"uh oh" arie spoke upon seeing her father.

"yeah UH OH" cameron told her "what i told you bout' coming in here ?" he asked her his voice stern and reprimanding. "didn't i tell you i was gon' beat your bam bam ?" he asked going over to her.

pushing out her bottom lip and turning on her tears as she knew she was in trouble arie gave her dad the puppy dog eyes. "no that ain't gon' help you. not today" cameron told her shaking his head no and picking her up

holding on to cameron's neck arie cried into his shoulder as cameron brought her to her room putting her in her crib. "bed it" he told her laying her down. walking out the room cameron left her there to cry as he knew she would eventually stop and fall asleep

"is she alright ?" brandon question cameron coming into their bedroom.

"yeah she is fine for now. until flow come home and see this" cameron spoke picking up the vase from off the floor then going to pick up the boxes on the floor.

"damn how the hell did flow fit all this shit in here ?" brandon asked looking around flow's closet and seeing ever inch of space on the wall taken up by clothes and pictures of her and arie. and some of her and cameron

"she made it fit." cameron chuckled

"did she draw that ?" brandon asked moving over to the wall and seeing a mural with flow's name by it.

"yeah she did" cameron answered ciphering through the things on the floor.

"yo' on the real she is really good at this designing shit."

"yeah she is" cameron agreed without even looking up.

"you think she could do something for me ?" brandon asked "at my apartment ?" he asked.

turning around when cameron said nothing brandon went to ask his question again, but the look on cameron's face throwing him off. "what ?" brandon asked as cameron rose to his feet

"there is a letter here from flow to me." cameron told him

"and ?" he asked

"in it she's telling me goodbye" cameron told brandon a sad look on his face "it says she can't do this anymore" he then added looking down at the letter his hand his knees weak