53

"is it me or as cameron been here like every other week ?" shay questioned flow as she looked through flow's camera seeing a whole lot of cameron.

"what do you mean ?" flow questioned pulling up a pair of leggings on arie as she was dressing her for yet another outing.

"i mean its like he is here twenty four seven now a days. like yaull three is always together now" shay pointed out using her fingers to slide through the photos .

"and ?" flow questioned wanting to know what shay was implying.

"and i am just saying. it seems like he comes here after every game. as you look there he is. the lakers must be sucking hard for him to be frequent around these parts"

laughing it was all flow could do.

"seriously man. he is here now a days more than he was previously. he is so trying to get back in your good graces BOY or rather trying to make sure mikey ain't getting up in all of that" shay joked pointing towards the front of flow's jeans. "he is guarding that coochie hard" she then added laughing.

"whatever shay !" flow chuckled. "he is not guarding the coochie. as a matter a fact he is off the whole me coming back to him thing. i haven't heard him mention it since i went off" flow told her handing arie her sippy cut.

"right" shay rolled her eyes

"seriously. we've come to the conclusion that our main focus right now is arie and getting ourselves together. besides he respects my relationship with mikey. hell even told me it was a good look" flow revealed

"hmmmph" shay hummed "you really believe he is okay with you dating mikey"

"yeah." flow answered

"UGH. flow PUH-LEASE okay"

"please what ?" flow questioned innocently.

"don't be naive"

"i am not being naive. i am telling you what the situation is." flow retorted in her defense

"i guess" shay backed off realizing the attitude coming from flow. turning her attention back to the photos of cameron, flow and arie, shay just scrolled through them. "pictures don't lie" she commented to no one in particular just shaking her head as she could see as clear as day what flow couldn't see or was pretending not to

"thanks for coming out and supporting me" mikey told flow his arm around her neck as he walked her towards her car.

"your welcome" flow told him "i enjoyed the show" she then smiled.

"glad you did. i was going hard out there for you" he told her.

"wow. for little ol' me ?" she asked him pressing her hand against her chest

"yeah man. had to make sure i ain't mess up on no lines, didn't want you to think i was whack" he laughed pulling his arm from around her neck once they reached her car.

laughing it was all flow could do. turning away from him when silence washed over them and he just stared at her flow just felt her face falling numb, but butterflies fluttering in her stomach.

"stop ?" she begged him when he didn't take his eyes of her.

"what ?" he asked innocently.

"your giving me that look. and just ...ugh" flow chimed the smile on her face permanent as he just had this way of making her smile without saying or doing anything