UPSIDE DOWN

holding cameron's dirty clothes in her hand flow just stared at it wondering how cameron's world could have turned upside down in such an instance. turning around when he came out of the bathroom she looked to see that he was in one of his old basketball shorts topless. casting her eyes downward at his body a wave of sadness washed over at him at seeing another bruise along his side.

taking her eyes from cameron flow turned it to the t.v as a news caster came on announcing that he had another exclusive scoop on the events that occurred between drew and cameron. catching cameron's glare when the reporter claimed that drew was severely injured flow could see the shift in his mood. reaching for the remote quickly she turned off the t.v.

opening her mouth go to say something to him flow was only cut off by the ringing of his cell phone which hadn't stop from ringing from the moment he came over. watching cameron move towards his phone angrily flow just stood there not knowing what to say as he almost broke his phone trying to turn it off.

going towards her own to answer when it rung, flow was stopped by cameron shaking his head no. "don't, don't answer that" he begged of her as he knew it was probably his mother or somebody else trying to figure out what the hell happened. doing what he requested flow turned her phone on silent then moved towards the bed next to him.

"are you okay ?" she questioned as that was the only thing she could think of ask other than the other obvious options.

"i am fine now. i don't if i will be tomorrow" cameron answered honestly shaking his head and falling back on the bed wondering how the fuck could he have managed to put himself in this position. why he hadn't walked away. then again it was exactly what he was trying to do.

"cameron you have to tell me what happened" flow told him as she scrolled through her phone reading a text message from carly, who was hysterical because she didn't know what was going on with cameron.

"i told you me and drew got into it" cameron answered.

"that isn't telling me anything. their saying on the news that she is is intensive care, other people are saying you left her for dead. some people are saying she is probably dead."

hissing his teeth at what flow was saying cameron almost wanted to laugh but couldn't as he knew the situation on a whole wasn't funny.

"she isn't dead flow nor is she in icu" cameron told her "bitch probably somewhere sipping on a fucking margarita" he cursed.

"what ?" flow asked confused at what he was saying "cameron just tell me what the hell happened so i know whether or not i want you in my house. whether or not i am harboring a fugitive"

turning to flow cameron gave her a once over to see if she was really serious. "fugitive ?" he asked "are you serious right now ?"

"well that is what they are saying. the police is looking for you"

"how can the police be looking for me when i went to them already ?" cameron questioned. "everything their saying in the media is all lies flow" cameron told her "all fucking lies" he repeated

"then what is the truth" she pushed forth

"i didn't beat drew like they said i did flow. as matter a fact when i left the hotel she was quite fucking fine. i only hit her ass one time" cameron answered holding up his finger "and that was to get her off of me."

"really ?" flow questioned

"yes really. what you don't believe me ?" cameron asked

"your the one who said you fucked up ..."