43

frowning immediatley upon seeing drew angie threw cameron the coldest look ever.

"don't look at me she invited herself" he told his mother raising up his hands in defense before she could attack him.

coming into the room her smile as wide the deep blue sea, drew was genuinely excited to see cameron's family as she wanted to do nothing but win them over. as she had honestly longed to have a relationship with angie like all girlfriends did with their significant other's mother.

"angie it is so nice to see you" drew told her placing the gift she had in her hand down on the counter and going to hug angie.

hugging her even though she didn't want to angie backed up immediately after a moment. "like wise" she then told drew as she didn't want to lie and say that it was nice seeing her.

"oh james." drew then spoke making her way from angie to james to hug him.

"nice to you see you" james told her pushing forth a smile and keeping it classy unlike his wife. besides he couldn't harbor any resentment for the girl as whatever decision his son made was his own.

stopping upon seeing carly with arie in her hand drew paused.

"yeah" carly hummed knowing drew knew better than coming towards her, especially since she was holding arie in her hands being that arie wasn't the least bit fond of drew.

"nice to see you too carly" drew spoke despite the obvious animosity between her and carly.

cutting her eyes carly moved out of drew's way as she didn't even so much as speak to her. and not just because she was flow's number one stan aside from her mother, but because she couldn't stand drew for cheating with her brother.

"well, i brought tony over to cook you guys some dinner. instead of you going out" drew announced trying to remain optimistic even though angie and carly were throwing shade her way.

"that isn't necessary " angie countered shaking her head. "we've already decided that we're going out to eat dinner"

"oh okay. i know a great place you'll love. my friend fabio owns this italian restaurant not too far from here , i'll call him to shut it down" drew told her as she knew angie loved italian food.

"that won't be necessary" she obliged "we're going to have dinner at joe's "

"joe's ?" drew raised her brow "joe's as it joe domingo ?" she questioned

"no. joe's as in joes crab shack" angie clarified wanting to laugh immediately at the look on drew's face. falling silent at hearing joe's crab shack, drew had never imagine herself to be caught dead in a place like joe's crab shack. just the name alone seemed beneath her.

"your welcome to tag along" angie told her "but i understand if you decline i know that place isn't your cup of tea with you being a big superstar and all" angie smiled.

"don't be silly" drew waved angie off. "i would love to join you guys. i haven't been there in years" she spoke, the thought of her being in some bottom of the barrel place making her want to throw up, but agreeing because she wanted so bad to get on angie's good side.to get on all of their good sides

rolling her eyes at all the cameras that were flashing carly wanted so bad to say something, but knowing her and cameron would have got into a fight. and the last thing she wanted was her and him going at it with one another as she loved her brother regardless of the fuckery he was keeping up.

"okay that is enough" big jim yelled out at drew's fans as they were getting out a hand with all the pictures they were taking.

pulling out her seat drew came back to sit down. "sorry about that" she apologized. "i just love my fans" she then smiled waving at a few people who were still taking pictures of her making sure they could hear her say that she loved them.