67

"did i not tell you that i was going to tap that ass if you came in here with another tattoo ?" flow questioned cameron upon seeing a bandage on his arm.

"i didn't get another one. i just got some color" cameron told her coming on their bed throwing his feet up.

shoving his feet from off of the comforter flow gave him a serious side eye "you know better" she scolded him. "i just put these on"

"i don't get the purpose of having sheets and not being able to throw your foot up on them. what they here for decoration ? " cameron questioned

"exactly" flow nodded her head

hissing his teeth cameron kicked off his sneakers as he knew he could not dare to put up his feet again.

"anyways. where is arie ?" cameron questioned coming in and not hearing her.

"your sister is taking her out" flow answered

"again ?" cameron questioned.

"yeah. apparently they are going to have a girls day out. i guess she is taking her to the spa or something like that for some auntie- niece quality time"

"i guess" cameron hummed "she bet not put no nail polish on arie again"

"why ?" flow asked "it is so cute when she has her fingers and feet done"

"cute my ass. i don't want that shit on her next thing you know she got on lipstick. then she has in weave then all the boys are coming up to her on the playground. i will fight a kid flow" cameron told her dead serious

laughing at him it was all flow could do.

"your such a daddy"

"you damn right. a good ass one at that" cameron boasted. rolling her eyes at him flow didn't even bother to make a comment at that as she knew it was true. cameron was indeed a great father.

"true. but yeah guess who called me today"

"who ?" cameron asked snuggling on a pillow next to flow

"apparently bravo is doing this spin off show of NBA wives and they reached out to me to be a part of it."

"what did you tell em' ?" cameron asked

"NO" flow answered "i don't want any part in that crap. it is bad as it is already trying to live a normal life. then to go and have camera's in our house twenty four seven hell no. besides we're boring" flow told him

"boring my ass. you may be, but i am not. i would make great for t.v" cameron told her

"you are so full of yourself" flow laughed

"it don't got to be that way. you could be full of me" cameron told her putting his arm around her waist and pulling her to him.

"you are so corny" flow giggled climbing on top of him so she was in a position where she was straddling him.

"na' i just try to make you laugh your draws off" cameron told her as she leaned down towards his lips to give him a kiss.

easing up flow allowed cameron to take off of her shirt. closing her eyes when she felt his lips against her neck flow let out a moan as she was in desperate need of some sex.

"just let it ring" cameron begged when her phone begun to ring. agreeing flow didn't even attempt to grab the phone as she went to remove cameron's belt from his waist.

grunting when flow's phone kept ringing cameron pulled away from her as reached for it to go silence it. catching the name on the caller i.d flow realized it was her doctor calling.

moving from off of cameron flow came off of cameron as she answered the phone. rolling his eyes cameron eased back against the head board cursing when he hit his head against it.

turning to him flow then turned back around moving towards the bathroom closing the door.

"what was that about ?" cameron questioned seeing the look on flow's face and not liking it all.

"that was my doctor" flow told him

"what did he say ?" cameron asked

"he has the results for a couple of test that i did and he said he found something" flow told him the tears coming to her eyes immediately as she just felt like the worse had yet to come