Chapter 28: Shut Down

The Head Principal of the FMA was always busy with both foreign and domestic business.

Not only was he the head of an elite magic school, but he was also the head of dozens of other important companies and organizations.

Currently, the Head Principal was deep in thought in his office...

Horu Sakaki...

That boy keeps getting more powerful. If he doesn't learn how to harness that Blessing...

It's beyond my comprehension how his magic works...

This is the first time... and that Satan's Apostle, where did he come from?

The Adversaries must be behind this.

This is bad.

I will have to gain more intel on the matter.

"If worst comes to worst..."

Bang!

The office door flew open as one of the teachers barged into the office. Aegis furrowed his brow as he got irritated.

"Head Principal! Haah... Haaah..."

"You dare barge in here in such a rambunctious manner?"

The eyes of the teacher looked crazed, but sorrowful, as well.

Aegis knew in an instant that something awful had occurred.

The former had seen the look on the teacher's face many times before...

"Sung Jun-Do... class E-2... it's bad!"

~~~~~

It was murky.

There was no light.

Darkness consumed everyone in the vicinity. The only sounds reverberating were water streaming and footsteps as loud as speakers on their highest level of decibels.

That's how it felt it to Horu and his class.

He walked in a group of around thirty-six people.

The individual that walked in front of the group had a ball of fire levitating above his hand, which he held in front of him.

It was the homeroom teacher of class E-2, Sung Jun-Do.

They walked beside a miniature river of water cloaked in a dark greenish color.

It was sewer water.

These dark, murky, and nasty sewers belonged to one of the many dungeons that the Abyss held.

The Abyss was a cognitive realm that constantly changed its shape for every group of magicians that entered. Horu's class got quite unlucky, whereas they had to stroll through sewers.

It was a nightmare, especially for the female body of the class.

"Sensei, It's been ten minutes. Where are the monsters?"

One of the classmates said as he walked up to their homeroom teacher who held a ball of fire above his hand. The teacher turned his head about 90 degrees and answered.