Chapter 41: Kill Them All, Darling

ALMIGHTY

Volume II - 'Adversary Reborn'

The Furrèl Magic Academy.

A secluded place where novice magicians would study the arts of magic for 3 years was at its wit's end.

The sky was painted crimson and a swirling mass of pitch-black fog covered the entire island. The school that imitated a city was in ruins.

Monsters of various sizes were summoned from the fog and washed over the terrain like raindrops carrying embodiments of utter chaos. Some monsters' impact was too great of a strain for entire buildings, destroying them while landing.

Students ran for their lives towards shelter or died in an attempt to do so. Some of the bustling streets of the FMA accumulated crimson dye and intestines.

This event had no longer the right to be called an 'invasion.'

This horrifying event was rather an 'incursion.'

Despite the mass of students losing their lives, some held their calm and fought back against the invaders.

Teachers and high-ranked students alike gathered together to form a powerful force of defense.

"Hmmph! Plunging Icicle!"

"Fire Javelin!"

Two identical girls slew monsters left and right with their polar magic types. Large spears made entirely out of flames penetrated through multiple monsters and scourged their organs.

On the other hand, massive icicles the size of longswords scurried their way to the heads of their targets.

It was a beautiful sight; two polar elements being handled with such profession by the twins called Lisa and...

"Rosa, duck!"

The girl with a blue bob haircut said as she summoned an icicle, which she'd thrown into a monster's head.

The monster got pinned to a wall as a result. The monster had tentacles that moved around as if they had separate nerves.

Lisa caught on to this and froze its body solid. The twins' teamwork was like none other.

"These monsters, sister. They're not like anything we've seen before in the Abyss."

Rosa said as she stood back up from dodging her sister's magic attack. She followed with an axe kick on the monster's head, digging it into the ground.

To be fair, Lisa's warning wasn't necessary in the first place. The girls were so in sync that they even shared their dreams.

"Hmm. I agree, if this is the best they got..."

Lisa said as she furrowed her brow, displaying her disappointment.

"Heh..."

The Blitz twins were in the Dorms when the incursion first occurred.