Chapter 7: Furrèl Magic Academy

The Order of Light Headquarters was quite literally a large aircraft. The aircraft was the size of a small city.

Because of its massive size and a large number of members, the aircraft was stationed somewhere on the Pacific Ocean.

The previous scene took place in the Dispatch Wing, that the combatants of the Order used to teleport between locations.

It took a few weeks for Himeko to finally wake up.

She hadn't recovered as yet, but Himeko was a combat-loving commander who'd fought many battles and never lost a single one until recently.

"Nurse. Report to the Lieutenant that I've recovered."

Himeko spoke to the nurse who was busy diagnosing another patient in the hospital room.

"Oh... it seems that you're awake. Welcome back, Commander Himeko-sama. I shall report it right away. Have some rest in the meantime."

The nurse sounded as lively as ever, which matched her cute appearance. The ideal nurse, one may say.

"Don't give me that crap. Call Cadet Xian over here. Tell him that I need a full report on our previous mission and a full report on the events that took place while I was absent."

"Yes, ma'am. Right away."

She took the phone attached to the wall next to the door.

A while later, Xian arrived with a few documents fresh from the printer. The documents contained everything important that involved the Order, in Himeko's absence.

"Good."

Himeko snatched the file from her subordinate faster than he could react. She was recovering quite well by the looks of it.

She scanned the documents as if they were a breeze.

"What?!"

There was a single file in the documents that had info reported by one of the scouts. The file took the commander's attention because it involved the main subject of the most important mission in the history of the Order of Light.

"Horu Sakaki. He joined the FMA not long after being recovered from that seal, huh?"

"Correct, ma'am."

"It seems that our mission is complete. Horu Sakaki couldn't be in better hands than in Aegis'."

Himeko said.

She was right.

In the period that Himeko laid unconscious, Horu became a full-fledged student of the FMA. But before we progress the story let's turn back time to the disappearance of our protagonist.

~~~~~

"I'm sorry, kid. But for now, you'll have to keep your blindfold on. Commander's orders."

An armored soldier was driving in a black van accompanied by three other soldiers... and Horu.

The guy who apologized was the one driving.

The second soldier was in the passenger seat, grieving his best friend's death.

The third was covered in blood, for reasons unknown.

And finally, the fourth, who was holding a gun to Horu's head just in case he'd try to use some unknown magic they'd never heard of.

Anything was possible.