Chapter 6: Holy Sword

Nyx unleashed a ray of darkness upon her enemy. She swung her sword at the speed of light. Himeko stood still, shocked by fear.

There was no way that Photon Overhaul could break down that much energy before she would die of it, especially since the caster had infinite.

There was also no way that she could defend against the ability of this scale.

The light was slowly eradicating her.

"Holy... Sword... of the... Maiden's... Light..."

There was one possibility that might've been able to save her; the energy she had stored into her sword earlier.

While still at the center of the ray, Himeko drew her greatsword in front of her and tried defending herself with the flat. It was the only option that could've saved her life.

"EXCALIBUR!"

The holy sword named Excalibur unleashed an enormous beam of light from the blade big enough to defend her entire upper body from the attack.

However, Himeko barely had any life in her left. The beam of darkness wounded her fatally. But in that exact moment, a voice reached her ears.

"Yes, ma'am!"

Himeko's body glowed for a brief moment, then dissolved into thin air.

It seemed that her subordinate came to her rescue.

"I'd be damned. Helios' subordinates keep getting stronger and stronger. I should watch out for those bugs."

Nyx muttered in anger.

Nyx's darkness had completely erased the parallel version of Horu's home. Not a single spec of dust was left. The shockwave of the attack caused the entire building to be reduced to nothing.

Not only that, but the attack itself incinerated everything in the vicinity. Not to mention that the ray split the nearest city in half.

The damage stopped at a mountain on the far edge of that city.

Nonetheless, nothing was left of it.

Nyx consumed the darkness that shaded her figure and she was left with a capturing outfit.

The dress was revealed to be a black battle dress that was tight around her body. It was created from a shiny substance made from dark energy.

The crown on her head was the only part of her outfit that had a light color. It was white, thin, and had dazzling black jewels.

The sword in her hand got engulfed into her palm and vanished completely.

She looked like a princess in the penetrating rays of the moonlight. Her beauty was astounding.

Despite being a complete narcissist and having a bad temper, she was still arguably one of the most beautiful entities in existence.

Her hair was as black as her darkness and as long as the blade of the sword she was previously using to almost eradicate Himeko. She always wore it in a tie, which made her even more attractive, subjectively.

Her chest was nearly divine, being a nice lead to her
capturing face.

"Boss."

Behind Nyx arose a voice that appeared from a small pool of dark energy from the ground. The dark energy looked like oil, but shinier. Nyx spoke to the figure.

"What?"

Having her enemy escaped got her in a nasty attitude.

"If it ain't good news, I'll wipe you and this entire country off the planet like a passing napkin. Speak."