Chapter 51: Daemon Twins

A month prior, just the day after the incursion at the FMA, Allen had received orders from his father.

Not only that, but he also suffered harsh punishment.

He got tortured to the point that a pool of blood formed on the floor beneath his toes as he was chained by all of his limbs, forming an 'X' with his body.

From time to time, his body spasmed in impulse.

"Allen. You shall find and exterminate the evil known as Horu Sakaki. To do so, I shall send you to the Underworld, where he's being kept by the Adversaries."

The God of Light, Helios, ordered his son the impossible. Although for a short while, Allen saw Horu as a potential friend and rival.

There was no reason to kill him.

"Have... you lost... your mind? The Underworld?! What's... the deal with... that dude, anyway?"

The golden chains that shined divine light were painted with Allen's blood. His body was marked and covered in blood, yet he had no bruises or wounds.

As a Demi-God, Allen shared many traits such as longevity and accelerated regeneration. However, he refused to use those to his advantage, as shown in the Abyss when Allen gained many injuries and nearly died.

"Don't be mistaken, son. There is no 'deal' with that kid, he is the 'deal'. And quite a big one at that. Let me inform you of what shall happen when that boy falls into the hands of those evil gods. Not only this world... but all the others in existence shall perish. They'll utilize the Blessings within that kid to recreate Terra as a whole."

Helios removed the fine, white robe from his body and was left with only his pants and shoes.

Like many other gods, his body was marked with symbols and lines that scattered like veins.

His palms, feet, and left eye were the points where all of the veins connected as circles.

Whenever Helios used magic, the veins and symbols would light up.

His appearance truly made him seem like a God of Light.

At the same time, Allen stretched his eyes wide open in surprise. He couldn't fathom what he heard.

The thought of his classmate being such a catalyst of power was an occurrence that even his wildest dreams wouldn't display.

He remained silent, and Helios continued.

"Ignis, the Adversary of Wrath, the God of Gravity, the King of Gods. That man ended the War of Gods by causing a catastrophe that split Terra in two, allowing Chaos to take over the other half and grow even more powerful. That kid was created as a substitute for Ignis, but..."

Helios stopped in his sentence, causing Allen to grow curious. The white-haired kid nearly raised a question when Helios turned around with a strange look on his face.

"...The boy holds too much power. I am not certain, but he likely holds another Blessing. A Blessing that has driven the gods mad. You shall take the boy's life, and bring his Blessings to me! I shall be the only god with the right to brace it!"

Helios halted and dropped his head on his palm.

"Hahahahaha!! I truly wonder... when the day shall come that I'll finally be able to take his head. I pray that it shall be soon."

~~~~~

"Heeeyaaa!! Yoohoo!! That thing can't still be alive, right? I mean, just look at it. It's burnt to a crisp!"