taking your virginity (NSFW)

POSTED ON: steve-hairingtons

a/n: i had a request to make a regular fic based on the "first time" headcanon, so i tried to change it up a bit but keep it similar

-

You sat across the table at school from your boyfriend. You were eating a PB&J and he was eating a ham and cheese sandwich. He was working on his calculus homework he forgot to do that was due right after lunch.

You'd been watching him eat and work out the problems when you realized you were ready to have sex with him for the first time. You were a virgin, and you'd made it clear you weren't ready yet.

He was completely understanding and didn't care at all, but you were embarrassed that you hadn't had sex. He was experienced from Nancy and other girls at school. But he never pushed you to do anything you were uncomfortable with, especially when it came to sex.

You'd just had your first kiss a few days before, and it was fantastic. Since then, that was all you could think about. So, you placed your hand on his wrist and he put down his pencil.

"What's up?" he took another bite of his sandwich.

"I think I'm ready to have sex."

He looked at you. "Well, I mean... We can't exactly do it here. We're at school."

You rolled your eyes. "Obviously not here. How about tonight?"

"Yeah, only if you want to-"

"I do."

"You sure?" You nodded. "Alright."

"How about at your place?"

"You don't wanna do it at your house?"

You shook your head. "I don't really want my dad to walk in like he does."

He nodded. "Okay. Tonight."

"Tonight."

He walked you back to your English class. He stood with you until your teacher unlocked the door. He leaned down and kissed you.

"I'll see you after school," he smirked.

"Okay." One more kiss before he walked off.

The rest of the day was absolute hell. You were so horny. You could barely even sit still the majority of your classes, which you had three of until you got to leave.

When you got to Steve's after school, he pulled you up to his room. He closed and locked his door before gently pushing you onto his bed. His hips were between yours, his lips were on your neck, and his hands were on your sides to pull you close to him.

You reached your hands down to pull your shirt off, and his eyes went wide. You'd never taken your clothes off in front of him, and your face went red as he called you beautiful.

He kissed your collarbones before kissing your chest as he unhooked your bra. "You're perfect," he whispered. "I really don't deserve you."

He then reached down and unbuttoned your shorts and reached inside. When you felt his fingers on your clit you moaned so loud he thought his mom heard. His hand shot up to cover your mouth, only turning you on more.

It was a relief to have his fingers on you, especially after being horny all day. You had been so ready all day that it relieved the pressure you felt between your legs.

As his fingers worked away, your hips bucked against him and bumped into his crotch. You could feel his erection from the split second your hips touched. He leaned in to kiss you and you cupped his face, pulling him in close.

Not even ten seconds later, he pulled his hand away and pulled your pants off. You were completely naked in front of him for the first time, and you felt incredibly vulnerable. But all it took to make you feel comfortable was a small smile.

He took no time to take his clothes off. He kissed you before digging in his nightstand for a condom. You took the opportunity to look down. You raised your eyebrows and hummed.

He slipped on the condom before kissing you again. He slipped into you and you dug your nails into his shoulders, feeling tears welling in your eyes as you moaned. They dripped down your temples into your hair as he bottomed out.

"Are you okay?" he asked, wiping your skin. "Did I hurt you?"

You let out a shaky breath. "It's a little bit painful."

"I can stop. Do you want me to stop?"

"No, I just need to adjust."

"Are you sure? I can stop-"

"No, I'm okay. Keep going, please."

He slowly began thrusting, though it was painful. You were letting out pained moans before he looked at you.

"Relax, babe."

As soon as you did, the pain turned to pleasure. Your moans quickly changed to those of happiness, not discomfort. His lips on your neck, leaving hickeys, only added to the pleasure. You curled your toes and threw your head back.

"Holy shit," you moaned.

It was honestly unlike anything you'd ever felt before. Him stretching you out was intense, and your toes were curled so hard they hurt. His lips were still on yours, muffling your moans.

His lips shifted to your jaw, pushing your head to the side a bit. You felt one hand wrap around the outside of your left thigh, fingertips digging into the skin. You could feel bruises forming where he squeezed you.

You moaned his name before he kissed you again. Your knees pressed into his sides and you wrapped your legs around his lower back, pressing him in deeper. You gasped as he did, your eyebrows tilting upward.

"You okay?" he asked as he looked at you. You nodded quickly as he kept going, reconnecting your lips.

You were making a lot of noise at this point, and he really didn't want his parents to walk in. You were trying your best to be quiet, and he knew that, but having his parents walk in on your first time would just be awkward.

You began to feel a tightening in your lower stomach. You'd only had one orgasm before, and it was from the first and only time you'd masturbated. Though that one was intense, you knew this one would be even more so.

"Steve," you whined through the kiss. "Please."

You weren't sure what you were asking for. Everything that you wanted was happening at that moment. He reached down and started circling your clit with his thumb, making your back arch. He covered your mouth before you could moan. You melted into him, a moan of relief exiting your mouth.

"I'm so close," you whispered. He started fingering you faster, sending you over the edge. With his lips, he muffled your moans again.

The pleasure that consumed you was unlike anything you'd ever felt. Warmth washed over you as your body convulsed and shook. You were ecstatic, practically screaming before he clamped his hand tightly over your mouth. He pounded into you, sending your pleasure to levels it had never been at.

Your nails dug into his shoulders, making little white spots on his skin. He grunted loudly into your ear, but you barely noticed. Your ears rang and your eyes were screwed shut.

"Fuck," you moaned loudly, your voice almost a scream.

When your orgasm was fading, you felt him fill up the condom and slow down. When he stopped, he looked at you. He pulled his hand off of your mouth and you both gave a soft smile. He kissed you gently and you pulled your hands off his shoulders to cup his face.

He pulled out, which made you both moan softly. He rolled off of you and threw the condom in the trash. You laid there as he collapsed next to you. You panted loudly in sync with him before he connected your hands, his fingers intertwining with yours.

You rolled over to face him. He wrapped his arm around you and pulled you in close, leaning down to kiss you again.

The next morning, you were unbelievably sore. But it was a soreness you welcomed. You were happy. You were in love.

And so was Steve.