big blue eyes (NSFW)

POSTED ON: steve-hairingtons

-

You woke up to the feeling of your hair being pushed behind your ear. You opened your eyes to see the big blue eyes of your girlfriend staring up at you, a small smile on her face.

"Mornin'," you grumbled. You closed your eyes again as you stretched before looking at her again. "How long have you been up?"

"Long enough to watch you sleep for a little bit."

"Is Steve still here?" Steve was your older brother and was very supportive of your relationship with Robin.

"Yeah. He's in the shower."

"Maybe we could do a quickie?" you suggested, reaching up and tracing your thumb across her cheek.

"Call me lame but I don't really want your brother to walk in on us."

"Ah, come on. We'll be quiet."

She smirked. "All right."

She leaned down and kissed you, pushing herself on top of you. She wiggled between your legs and kissed your neck. She ran her hand down your stomach. You weren't wearing shorts, so all she had to do was slide her hand into your underwear.

As soon as you felt her fingers on your clit, you let out a sigh of relief. She slowly fingered you as she kissed you, your hands cupped her face before she pulled her hand away and began kissing down your body.

She disappeared under the blanket and you felt her push your panties out of the way and her mouth on you a moment later. You let out a soft moan as her tongue went to work.

You arched your back a bit before biting your lip. You reached under the blanket and ran your fingers through her hair as you screwed your eyes shut. When she groaned from your fingers pulling her hair, the vibrations of her voice shot through your body and you gasped loudly.

"God, Robin."

She slipped two fingers into you and your jaw dropped. The feeling of her fingers thrusting in and out and pressing on your g-spot, along with her tongue on your clit, was overwhelming.

Her hand reached up and cupped your breast, toying with your nipple through your shirt. You placed your hand over your mouth to muffle your moans, though it didn't work well.

You could feel yourself getting close to your climax - it never took you long. You weren't sure if it was your lack of experience, or if Robin was just really good in bed. But it never took you more than five minutes to cum. Usually, it was around two.

You threw your head back and your other hand flew up against the wall, giving you some stability.

"Robin, I'm gonna cum."

With that, she sped up and her tongue pressed harder on your clit. You went over the edge with that, practically screaming into your hand. Your back arched so high you were almost sitting, and your thighs smushed her face.

But she worked through it, making it her mission to let you get the most out of your orgasm.

When it subsided, she pulled her fingers out and kissed your thighs as they shook. You panted loudly as you pulled your hand away.

"Y/N, have you seen my-" You turned your head to see Steve standing there in his pajamas. "Holy shit." You sat up and pushed Robin off of you. She crawled up beside you and wiped her mouth before seeing Steve.

"I told you he was gonna walk in on us," she sighed.

"Get out!" you said, out of breath, as you grabbed your pillow and threw it at him.

He turned around and kept talking. "Have you seen my work uniform?" he asked.

"It's in the laundry room," you groaned. "Now, get out!"

"Sorry!" he said as he closed the door.

You looked at Robin, who had a 'told you so' look on her face.

"Shut up," you smirked. You kissed her before moving your lips to her neck, then down to her chest through her shirt.

"You know, as much as I would love for you to go down on me, I have to go to work, too."

You looked at her. "Are you sure I can't return the favor before you go? Steve wouldn't mind if you're a little bit late."

"It's not about Steve. Our boss is supposed to be there for, like, an hour after we get there. He'll fire me if I'm late again."

You sighed. "Alright. But you better come here after work."

"I promise." She kissed you before she crawled out of bed and got dressed.

You stood at the door with Robin as Steve slipped his shoes on. "I'll see you at ten," she said, kissing you.

"At ten. I'll be pissed if you don't come here."

"I promise I will. I close with Steve and he's my ride, anyway, so I kinda have to."

"Okay."

She kissed you one more time before Steve walked over.

"You ready?" he asked Robin.

"Yeah." She looked at you. "I'll see you tonight. I love you."

"I love you, too."

And with that, they were out the door and you could hear Steve making joking about when he walked in on you guys.