we're in public, you know (NSFW)

POSTED ON: steve-hairingtons

-

Right as the clock changed to eleven o'clock, the doors to the arcade opened. You looked over to see your younger brother, Dustin, leading his party, which included Mike, Lucas, and Max, and your boyfriend Steve. You instantly grabbed a handful of tokens from the bucket under the counter and watched them walk up to the counter.

You handed the tokens to Dustin, who gave you a toothy smile.

"No payment?" he asked, grabbing his wallet.

"Don't worry about it, Dustybun. It's on me."

Dustin had learned to accept you using that nickname on him, no matter how much it made his friends laugh.

You watched them walk off before looking over and seeing your favorite person (after Dustin). Steve. You two had been together for a little over a year, and it took over two years for him to ask you out.

You grinned at him as he leaned on the counter. You also leaned your elbows on the cold metal counter, only to be met with his lips on yours.

It was the first time you'd seen each other in a little over a month. He'd been out of town visiting his family in New York, and you talked to him every single night over the phone.

"You couldn't even say hi before you did that?" you asked jokingly.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"I missed you."

"I missed you, too."

"What time do you get off?"

"Eight."

"Nine hours from now?" he groaned.

"Unfortunately."

He pulled his elbows off the counter and jumped on top of it, swiveling his legs over the other side and dropping in front of you.

"I could get in so much trouble for letting you back here," you smirked.

"It'll be fine." He reached over and pulled you into a hug, which you embraced. "It's been too long since I've been able to hug you."

One thing that always surprised you about Steve was that he really liked hugs. He liked them more than kisses, and more than sex. Cuddling and hugs were number one on the list of things he loved to do with you.

"It's been too long since I've felt you hug me."

You felt his hand snake down to your butt, squeezing it gently.

"And too long since I've been able to do that."

"We're in public, you know," you said, looking up at him.

"So let's go to the backroom."

"I'm the only one working. What if a customer comes in?"

"The kids are the only ones here. It's a Tuesday, and it's Christmas break. Who the hell's gonna come in here?"

You sighed.

"Dustin?" you called out, making your brother look at you. "If someone comes in, give them tokens, would you? I'll be back."

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, whatever."

Instantly, Steve gripped you by the waist and pulled you to the backroom, closing and locking it behind you. You giggled when he pushed you against the wall, kissing your neck.