caught (NSFW)

POSTED ON: scoopsahoy

-

It had been a long day. You hadn't slept at all the night before, you hadn't seen Steve in a month because he was in Maine visiting family, and you had a big exam in your AP Biology class.

All you wanted to do was sleep, but when you laid down to do just that, you couldn't fall asleep. You laid there for almost an hour, wide awake.

Your mind went back to the last time you saw Steve. It was in your bed, his lips on yours, him on top of you, and your nails digging into his shoulders as he pounded into you.

The rest of the night after that was spent spooning. You woke up the next morning to him packing his bags for his trip.

"Do you have to go?" you asked as you walked up behind him and wrapped your arms around his torso. You rested your face against his shoulderblade.

"It's only a month," he chuckled.

"I know. But I hate it when I don't get to see you every day."

He turned around while your arms were still around him and pulled you in tight. "You know you'd be coming if my folks would let you."

"I know."

"I'll be back in four weeks."

"That's too long," you smirked.

He pushed you back a bit and leaned down to kiss you. "I'll call you as much as I can."

You shook your head. "I'm just teasing. Spend time with your family. I don't want you to feel obligated to call."

"I don't. I don't think I can go a whole month without hearing your voice."

Your smile grew wider and you kissed him again. "I love you," you said softly.

"I love you, too."

And that was the last time you spoke to him in person. Now a month had gone by. Four whole weeks without seeing him, without kissing him, without feeling his touch.

You were craving his touch. You were craving his fingers on your skin, his lips on your neck. You were used to looking over and seeing him. You were used to him meeting you at your locker between classes and driving you home.

You'd gone two years of seeing him almost every single day, and now it had been thirty-one days without seeing him at all, and a week and a half without hearing his voice.

You were also used to having sex at least every few days, and you had gone without an orgasm for four weeks. And you were laying alone in your bed, music softly from your record player, setting the exact mood of when you and Steve had sex.

You slid your hand down your stomach, noting how foreign it felt for it to be your hand and not Steve's. Your fingers met your clit, making you take in a slow, deep breath. You closed your eyes and let your fingers go to work.

You hummed as you quickly fingered yourself, spreading your legs a bit. You bit your lip and threw your head back. You fisted the comforter under you with your free hand, squeezing it tightly.

Your toes curled and you breathed quickly. You were moaning softly as you tried hard to get to your high, grinding softly into your hand.

"Steve," you whined out of habit.

"Yes?" said a voice from your door. You sat up quickly and pulled your hand out of your shorts. There stood Steve, who was smirking and crossing his arms.

"Holy shit," you said, getting up and walking over, pulling him into a tight hug. You looked up and kissed him a few times before smiling.

"So," he said.

"So."

"I saw what you were doing there."

"What exactly was I doing?" you asked innocently while he kissed you.

"You know what you were doing. If I had known you were horny I would've left a day earlier."

Within a split second, he was on top of you on your bed, his lips attacking yours. His hands were exploring your body as you wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him close.

-

You laid with your arm around his torso, his arm around your upper back, pulling you in close. You traced circles on his skin as he kissed the top of your head.

You hadn't said anything for a few minutes. You both just laid there, enjoying each other's company. It was nice to feel his touch again.

"I missed you," he said.

You angled your head upward to look at him. "How was your family?"

"Same old, same old."

"Nothing exciting happened?"

He smirked. "I'd rather sit through the ACT again than visit that part of my family, especially for a month."

"Ah, come on. It couldn't have been that bad."

"The entire time I sat on the couch and watched TV. That's all there is to do in Maine."

You chuckled. "It's been pretty boring here without you."

"Did the kids hang out with you at all?"

You nodded. "Almost every day. Then on the weekends, I escorted them to the arcade. Dustin asked about you every time I saw him."

Steve laughed. "I'm not surprised."

As if they knew you were talking about them, the door to your room bust open. It scared both of you, and you looked up to see the entire party standing there with a cake.

You covered yourself quickly, and Steve did the same. It took them a moment to realize what was happening, but they all went red when they did.

"Get out!" Steve exclaimed, pulling the blankets over himself so quickly he almost pulled them off of you.

"Sorry, sorry," Dustin said as they all herded out of the room. You both scrambled to put clothes on before you walked out to the living room, where they all stood with the cake.

"You could've knocked," Steve said.

"Dustin insisted on surprising you," Max said.

Steve looked at the chocolate cake, which had "Welcome Home, Steve," scribbled on it in blue icing.

"Thanks, man," Steve said to him. "You can just put it on the counter."

Dustin was intrigued to know what Maine was like, pestering Steve with questions about it the rest of the time they were there.

They didn't stay for long, leaving about fifteen minutes later to start a game of Dungeons and Dragons. He watched them get on their bikes and ride off before closing your front door.

"I swear, I love them, but they can be annoying sometimes."

"I think it's sweet," you said with a smile.

"It is, but it's also annoying." He returned the smile as he leaned down to kiss you.

"Wanna go watch a movie?" you offered.

"Sure."

"Great, 'cus I got like eight while you were gone."

That night was the best you'd slept in a month. Being able to cuddle into Steve as you fell asleep was a luxury you'd missed, but now that he was back, you didn't plan on taking it for granted.