mutual masturbation (NSFW)

POSTED ON: steve-hairingtons

-

Marijuana smoke filled your lungs, burning your throat slightly. You blew it out, only making the room hazier. You handed it to Steve, who also took a puff.

You and Steve smoked together at least three times a week, alternating between houses. And, that day, it was at your house.

You had been best friends for eight years - you met when you were eleven. You guys smoked for the first time together and had made it a routine.

You guys usually talked about whatever was on your minds, even if it came out a jumbled mess.

"So, I saw you leave the party last night with Hannah," you said, looking over at him. He had his right arm above his head, which rested on top of his hand. He didn't reply. He just inhaled again. "How was she?"

He smirked. "Pretty good."

You nodded. "It's been forever since I've done anything like that."

"Like, two years, right?"

"Mm-hm."

"Who was your last?"

"Jason."

"Ah."

"He was alright, but the best I ever had was Nick. Jesus, that boy knows what he's doing."

Just at the mention of Nick, you could feel yourself getting turned on. That usually happened when you were high. Everything turned you on, even things that weren't arousing.

"What about you? Who was the best you ever had?" you asked.

"Hmm..." He thought for a few moments. "Abby. For sure."

"She's such a prude."

"Not in bed. She was wild. She's kinky and hardcore and adventurous and all that. It was mind-blowing."

"Alright, well what about the worst?"

"The worst?"

"Mm-hm."

"Ooh, that's a tough one." He thought for a few seconds. "Jessica."

"Which one?"

"Jessica Brown. Jesus, she was awful," he scoffed, also making you laugh. "What about you? Who was the worst for you?"

"Easy. Peter."

"No way."

"Mm-hm. He wasn't small or anything, he just... he didn't know what he was doing. And, you know, it wouldn't have been a big deal if he was a virgin or not experienced or something, but he was. He was experienced. He had at least three girlfriends before we hooked up."

He laughed before taking another hit of his joint. He adjusted in the bed. "Shit."

"What?"

"Nothing. It's kinda gross."

"What is it?"

"Talking about this is turning me on."

"Me too."

He looked at you. "Yeah?"

"Mm-hm."

"Maybe we should do something about it."

"Maybe," you said, slowly running your hand under the covers and down your stomach to the waistband of your shorts. Your fingers slipped into your underwear and onto your clit, making you inhale sharply.

You watched him do the same, slowly pumping his hand up and down his cock. He swallowed and you did the same. Your fingers slowly circled your clit and you let out a soft whimper.

His hand sped up and his chest began rising and falling quicker and your back arched off the bed.

"Shit," you whispered.

It was then that you realized how strange this was. You were laying next to your best friend, getting yourself off while he did the same. It definitely wasn't what you were expecting when you came over.

You fisted the sheet with your other hand as you looked over at Steve, who had his eyes closed and his bottom lip between his teeth. He reached off the bed and grabbed a sock, pulling it under the blanket.

You moaned softly in unison with him. You circled your clit quickly, realizing how quickly you were getting off while intoxicated. You held your climax back, not wanting to seem too eager.

"Y/N," Steve said under his breath, though you didn't hear. Your ears were ringing and you weren't paying attention to anything outside of your own body.

Though you weren't being intimate with each other, it was the most intimate you'd ever been with him. The act seemed almost forbidden - masturbating next to your best friend while he did the same.

You threw your head back, and in a split second, lost all drive to masturbate. It was something that happened to you a lot when you used your fingers. Your hand would cramp or your arm would get tired and you'd lose all motivation.

Which is exactly why you'd bought a vibrator when you turned eighteen. Something to get you there quickly.

You reached over and opened your nightstand drawer, pulling out a small, blue vibrator. Steve didn't even notice until he heard the sound, and he swore he could've cum right then and there.

Your back arched when the toy hit your clit, and you moaned louder than you wanted to. Your legs trembled and your breath hitched in your throat.

"Holy shit," you whispered as you uncontrollably squirmed. "Steve, I'm close."

"Me too."

"I'm gonna- fuck-" You exploded in euphoria and pleasure, this being one of your most intense orgasms to date.

You always assumed "seeing stars" was an exaggeration, but it wasn't. Not for you, at least. Stars clouded your vision and you couldn't hear anything but your heart pounding and the vibrator.

Your toes curled so hard you were surprised your feet weren't cramping. Your eyes were clamped so hard your cheek muscles started to hurt.

When your orgasm faded, you were left a panting, throbbing, moaning, sweaty mess. You looked over at Steve, who had also clearly just came. He reached over and grabbed a tissue to wipe the blanket clean before muttering, "I'll do your laundry before I leave."

You smirked as his eyes met yours.

"A vibrator?"

You shrugged. "My fingers weren't doing the job."

"It was hot."

You chuckled. "Well, that was fun."

"We should do it again sometime," he joked.

"Agreed."