quickie (NSFW)

POSTED ON: steve-hairingtons

You, Robin, Steve, Dustin, and the rest of the party were sitting in Robin's house. You had your head on Robin's shoulder and your hands were interlocked. The Evil Dead was playing on the tv, and the lights were off.

You felt Robin's hand travel up your thigh, and you lifted your head to look at her.

"What are you doing?" you whispered.

"Let's go to my room," she said in your ear.

"The kids are here."

"They won't hear."

You looked at everyone, and they were all enticed in the movie. You nodded and both of you silently stood up. You crept upstairs and up to her room, where you were on top of her in a matter of seconds.

You kissed her softly and your hands untied her shorts before pulling them off and dropping them to the floor.

You slowly crawled down her body, kissing her stomach as you went. She propped herself up on her elbows and looked down at you, smirking as you kissed the inside of her thighs.

You pushed her panties out of the way and licked a small stripe up from her entrance to her clit, making her moan quietly. You went to work with your tongue, swirling your tongue around her sensitive bud.

She reached down and ran her fingers through your hair, pulling every once in a while. Her moans were angelic, loud enough to fill the room but not so loud that the kids and Steve could hear.

You slipped two fingers into her, pushing up when you found her g-spot. She almost cried out, instead biting her lip and arching her back. You smirked when you looked at her scrunched up nose.

Your tongue and fingers started working faster. She was pulling your hair and fisting the sheets, her moans getting louder.

"I'm getting close," she said quietly. "God... Please..."

Her tone was getting desperate and needy, something you loved during sex. You knew you were doing your job, and that was all you needed.

You pressed harder on her g-spot and sucked her clit roughly, and her body began trembling. She pulled your hair so hard you thought she'd pull some out, and her thighs closed on your face. Her back was arching and her jaw dropped. You kept going, though, and she was having trouble being quiet as she came.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she said as quietly as possible. This was definitely one of her more intense orgasms, and you could tell she would need a moment to come down from her high.

Your tongue and fingers slowed down to let her orgasm end, and as she panted, you pulled your fingers out of her. You kissed up her body and she smiled when you were eye level with her.

In an instant, she flipped you over and hiked your skirt up, slipping her hand into your underwear. You let out a long sigh and smirked, pulling her in for another kiss.

She slipped two fingers into you, while her thumb continued to circle your clit. You moaned loudly, and her hand covered your mouth. It only turned you on more, and her lips connected to your neck.

She was fingering you quickly, and you couldn't keep yourself still. Your hips ground into her hand, causing her to hit your g-spot hard, getting you close to the edge.

"Robin," you moaned into her hand.

Hearing your voice say her name so lustfully made her fingers speed up even more, making your back arch into her.

"God, I'm gonna cum," you said louder than you wanted to.

"Already? It hasn't even been a minute yet."

"Shut up," you giggled.

She knew that she could always make you cum quickly. Usually, she used that to her advantage, which was what she was doing now. She was the only one who had ever made you cum as quick as you did, and you weren't sure how.

You'd been with a girl before. You were together in your sophomore year of high school, and she took your virginity. You loved her, but the sex between you two was awful. You almost never came, and she was only ever focused on pleasing herself, and not you.

But Robin was different. She needed to make you feel good. She needed to make you cum, because she wanted you to feel as good as she did.

You felt yourself about to go over the edge when she kissed your neck and hit a sensitive spot, making you melt into the bed.

You suddenly weren't aware of anything around you except her fingers and lips, and your orgasm. Your legs were shaking, your eyes were tightly closed, and your hands gripped her shoulders. You cursed her name and her hand muffled the loud sounds you made.

She gradually slowed down, kissing your jaw as she did. You smiled as you basked in the afterglow.

"I love you, Robin," you said lovingly once you caught your breath.

She kissed your lips softly. "I love you, too."

Once she was dressed again, you walked hand in hand back to the living room and sat down on the couch again. You saw that the kids had all fallen asleep to the movie.

Steve turned to you with a shit-eating grin on his face.

"What?" Robin asked.

"You guys managed to be quiet this time."

You both rolled your eyes.

"And when was the last time you got laid, Harrington?" Robin replied.

Steve chuckled. "I should drive them home," he said, looking at the kids.

He woke them all up and within a few minutes, he had five tired children ushered into his car and was driving them home.

When he drove off, Robin shut the door and kissed you.

"Round two?" she offered.

"I'm down," you responded with a smile.