dressing room (NSFW)

POSTED ON: steve-hairingtons

-

You walked up and down the aisles of bras, running your hand over each and every piece of fabric. Hopper, your boyfriend of three years, followed behind you, watching your hands on the bras.

You found a lacy red one and turned to look at him.

"What do you think about this one?" you asked.

He nodded. "It's nice."

"Just nice?" He just looked at you. "Picture it on me. Picture me in just this and a pair of panties," you said, lowering your voice. "How do you feel about it?"

"You know, it's kind of hard for me to imagine it when you've never worn it. Maybe you should try it on."

"You just wanna see me half naked." He nodded. "Alright, let me find my size."

You plucked the right size out of the drawer and turned to walk to the dressing rooms with him close behind.

You found a dressing room and entered. Before you closed the door, you looked at him.

"You coming in?" you asked. Without a word he followed you in, sitting on the stool in the corner. You hung your purse on one of the hooks and pulled your shirt off, instantly feeling his eyes exploring your body.

You made eye contact through the mirror as you unhooked your bra and pulled it off, turning and handing it to him. You grabbed the other bra and slipped it on, hooking it on the most comfortable hook.

You adjusted it and turned to look at the back of it.

"What do you think?" you asked.

"I love it."

"Of course you do."

He adjusted himself and your eyes glanced down to his crotch, where you saw a growing erection. You turned around and placed your hands on your hips.

"Jim Hopper, are you getting turned on?"

"Darlin', you're changing in front of me. Of course, I am."

"Well, what are we gonna do about that?"

"There's only one thing to do."

"I'm not having sex with you in this dressing room. As the police chief, you should know how illegal that is."

"Well, we have a few options."

"You want me to blow you?"

He smirked. "Bingo."

You took a step closer and placed your hands on his knees, placing your weight on them. "You owe me when we get home," you whispered.

"Deal."

You crouched down onto your knees, pulling his shirt up a bit. You unbuckled his belt before undoing his pants and pulling them and his boxers down a bit. His cock sprung free and you looked up at him.

"You're already this hard?" you asked. He smirked in response.

You wrapped your right hand around the base of his shaft, licking a stripe up to his tip, cleaning the pre-cum that was dripping down.

"Fuck," he whispered. You licked circles around his tip before slowly pushing it into your mouth. His right hand instantly flew into your hair, shortly joined by his left hand. He made a makeshift ponytail, using it to gain some control.

As you bobbed your head up and down, your hands slid to his balls, cupping and massaging them. His hips bucked upwards and sent him down your throat. You pulled away a bit and looked up at him, pulling him out of your mouth with a pop.

You instantly put him back in your mouth and pushed him all the way to the back of your throat, choking loudly. Saliva dripped down onto the stool, making a small puddle.

You felt his hands on the back of your head, taking control and beginning to fuck your mouth. You placed your hands on his thighs, your nails digging into his jeans.

You looked up at him to see his eyes were closed and his mouth was agape. He was moaning softly and his chest was rising and falling quickly.

You reached under him and placed your hand on his balls again, massaging them slowly.

You could've sworn he fell apart right there, and he had to stomp his foot to keep from moaning loudly.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum," he whispered, fucking your mouth even faster.

Not even a moment later, he pressed your mouth onto him all the way, your nose pressed against his stomach. You felt tears running down your face as he shot his cum down your throat. He kept you like this for a moment before letting go.

You gasped for air as you swallowed the cum caught in your throat. You felt his thumbs wipe your tears a moment later.

"Jesus, Y/N."

"I hope you didn't make too much noise," you said, standing up and taking the bra off and slipping back into your regular clothes. "I'll get it."

"Good. It looks good on you."

"Clearly." He zipped and buttoned his pants and stood up, pulling you into a quick kiss. "Like I said, you owe me when we get home."