you owe me (NSFW)

POSTED ON: steve-hairingtons

-

You stepped out of the police cruiser and was met with a large hand on your ass. You looked at Hopper and swatted his hand away. He chuckled and you rolled your eyes.

"We're in public, Jim," you said as he closed your door.

"And? Can't I show affection for my girlfriend?"

"Not by grabbing my ass," you said with a smile.

"Alright. Let's go in."

You followed him into the Chili's that had just opened up. The first and only Chili's in Hawkins. You were meeting your work friend, Anne, and her husband, Ben. Hopper was never one for double dates, but he would do just about anything for you.

He had fallen head over heels the first time you met. You were working at the photo developer company in Hawkins and he came in to print some pictures for his daughter.

After he came in the first time, he came in many more times. He would take pictures of random things like leaves on the ground, his coffee mug, his shoes by the door, etc.

And he would come to get them developed just to see you. It took about four visits for him to ask you on a date, and you agreed.

You were surprised how well you got along. You spent your date at Enzo's and you were there for about three hours. He drove you home and you exchanged numbers. The rest is history.

You sat on the inside of the booth, across from Anne. Jim sat across from Ben. His hand rested on your thigh, which you paid no attention to.

"Is there a reason you haven't mentioned Jim to me?" Anne asked after the waiter took your drink order.

"To be fair, you hadn't mentioned Ben to me."

She chuckled. "You two look good together."

"Aw, thank you."

"How'd you meet?"

"He came in one day I was working to print pictures and kept coming back and eventually asked me out. What about you two?"

"College," Anne replied. "He was in my English 102 class and we were paired together for a project."

You could feel Jim's hand slowly creeping up your thigh and under your skirt, but you ignored it for the most part.

That was, at least, until he pressed his fingers to your underwear, making your breath catch in your throat. You cleared your throat and shifted in your seat.

Anne continued talking to you and his fingers slipped into your underwear and pressed down on your clit. You squeezed the napkin that was in your hand, listening to Anne the best you could.

His fingers were moving slowly, making it almost impossible to keep from moaning. Anne didn't seem to notice, as she was lost in her own world of storytelling.

You looked at Jim and he just smiled at you. You didn't smile back but you bit your lip. You broke eye contact and looked back at Anne, who still wasn't aware of what was happening, and neither was Ben.

You bounced your leg under the table and rested your chin in your hand, trying your best to be silent.

It took a moment for you to feel your orgasm coming on. You squeezed your thighs around his hand, which didn't stop his movements. You placed your hand on his arm, wrapping it around his wrist.

You were looking at Anne, who was still telling her story that you weren't paying attention to. You felt yourself go over the edge and closed your eyes, trying your best to stay still.

You bit your lip so hard you could taste blood and you dug your nails into Jim's arm. A few seconds later, he pulled his fingers away and let you come down from your high.

Your ears rang for a moment as you sat there panting silently. You began focusing back on Anne, who was still telling her story.

You looked over at Jim, who was smirking while taking a sip of his drink. You rolled your eyes as you fought back a smile.

"So," Anne said, getting your attention. "How long have you guys been together?"

"About three months," Jim said.

"And what do you do?"

"I'm the Chief of Police."

She raised her eyebrows. "Oh, wow."

After dinner, you decided to go back to Jim's house. When you got in his car you just looked at him.

"What?" he asked.

"You're dirty," you said with a smirk.

He chuckled. "They didn't even notice." You rolled your eyes and shook your head. "El's out tonight. She's at Max's house."

You bit your cheek. "Good, 'cause you owe me."

And with that, he backed out of the parking lot and you were on your way to his house.