halloween night (NSFW)

POSTED ON: scoopsahoy

-

Halloween. Your favorite night of the entire year. Costumes, decorations, scary movies, haunted houses. So much could happen in one night, the possibilities are endless.

And every year, you took the opportunity to make your boyfriend, Steve, match his costume with you. The only condition was that you had to accompany him to the biggest party in Hawkins.

You didn't love parties, but you figured it was a fair deal.

And this year, as cliché as it was, you were Baby and Johnny from Dirty Dancing. You were half expecting every other couple to have the same idea, but when Steve pulled onto a route you didn't recognize and drove you two deep into the woods, you looked at him.

"You're not planning on killing me, are you? I'm pretty sure that didn't happen in the movie."

He chuckled before he turned his body toward you.

"I know you don't like parties. So I figured I'd spare you tonight and just take us somewhere we can be alone."

He pulled a bag of joints out of his pocket, raising his eyebrows. He leaned toward you and connected your lips, and you kissed back.

"You really do know me," you said when he parted to stick a joint between his lips.

"You still have your lighter?"

You nodded and rummaged through your purse, finding a pink lighter. He took it and took the first hit, blowing the smoke into your face, which you inhaled.

"Goddamn," he said, choking a bit. "That's strong."

"Good." You took it from him and the smoke filled your lungs, and as you exhaled you began to feel warm and fuzzy. "Who'd you get it from this time?"

"Craig."

"Is that the kid that buys from his dad?"

"Yep."

The next few seconds were a blur, but the joint wound up in an ashtray in the passenger seat, his back seats were laid forward, and he was on top of you.

Your head hung off the edge of the back of the seat, which gave him an opportunity to kiss your neck.

The one thing you still hadn't gotten used to about weed was how intense it made everything for you. Every little touch, every sound, every sensation was heightened. Not too bad, but enough for you to notice a difference.

But when it came to having sex, you never minded the intensity.

He pulled your shirt and bra over your head, freeing your breasts. Immediately, your nipple was in his mouth, his tongue circling it. Normally, you couldn't really feel anything he did with your nipples, but when you were high you could feel everything and then some.

It didn't take long for his fingers to slip under your shorts, the pads of his fingers landing on your clit. You gasped to yourself and his lips attached themselves to your neck, doing their damndest to leave hickeys.

Only a few seconds went by before you began feeling an orgasm approaching.

Your right hand gripped his shoulder, your left hand reaching down and wrapping around his wrist. It was almost an attempt to stop him, but you didn't want him to stop. Maybe it was just anticipation, you trying to brace yourself.

And, not even five seconds later, you felt yourself explode in pleasure. Your knees pressed into his ribs, your jaw dropped, and you threw your head back. No noise came out of your mouth until a few seconds in, and then you practically screamed.