bad impression (NSFW)

POSTED ON: scoopsahoy

-

Your fingers gripped his shoulders, your legs wrapped around his hips, and your lips were connected to his. His name left your mouth and filled the room, his voice returning a grunt.

He slammed into you over and over again, causing your eyes to screw shut. You could feel his fingers fisting the sheets under you as he moaned loudly into your ear, slowing his pace.

You opened your eyes and a confused look crossed your face, which quickly turned to a small smile when he looked at you.

He kissed you before pulling out and laying next to you. You raised your eyebrows and processed what just happened.

"Wow," you said half-heartedly.

"That was great." You looked over to see a tired smile on his lips. You didn't respond, instead sighing silently. "Are you okay?" He reached down and gripped your hand.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm fine."

He furrowed his brows before turning onto his side, propping his head in his hand, and pushing your hair out of your face.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," you lied. "It's just been a while."

"Do you need me to..."

"What?"

"Did you finish?" You didn't answer, and he closed his eyes and sighed. "Jesus. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Steve. Really."

"Do you want me to-"

"No, really. I'm good."

"Ah, come on." He pushed himself on top of you again. "I gave you a bad impression."

You sighed and smiled up at him. "Okay, sure."

He kissed you again before his head sank down your figure, soon disappearing under the blanket. When he kissed your thighs was when you closed your eyes and threw your head back.

But when his tongue licked a broad stripe across your clit, you gasped loudly. Your hips involuntarily bucked into his face, and his hands pushed them back down.

One of your hands gripped the edge of the bed and the other gripped the pillow under your head. You tried to be as quiet as you could, but small whimpers forced their way out of your mouth.

"Holy shit, Steve." Having already been close to your orgasm a few minutes prior, you could already feel yourself about to cum. "I'm close," you said breathily as one hand found its way to his hair.

With that, he slid two fingers into you and mercilessly thrust them, and a feeling of euphoria swept over you. Your fingers pulling his hair caused him to groan, which sent vibrations through your body, a sensation almost too much for you to handle.

You arched your back and threw your head back, a shaky moan of relief filling the room. He kept going for a few more seconds before slowing down to let you return to your normal state.

When he returned to eye level with you, you gave him a genuine smile.

"Holy shit," you whispered.

He leaned in and kissed you before laying back down next to you.

"You good?"

You nodded. "I'm great."

"Sorry I couldn't have done that in the first place."

"It's fine, really. You made up for it."

He chuckled. "Good."