birthday sex (NSFW)

POSTED ON: steve-hairingtons

-

Today was the day. It was Steve's twentieth birthday. Twenty years old. You guys hadn't been together long, maybe a month and a half. You two still hadn't done anything intimate besides kissing, and you were looking for an excuse to go further.

Despite you only being together a short while, you were there for the whole Starcourt/Russian base ordeal, never leaving his side despite him telling you not to come with him, Robin, and the kids. He never wanted you to get hurt, but it didn't exactly go to plan. You and Steve both had the absolute shit beaten out of you when you were down there, Steve swearing to never put you in that position again.

But it was over. The Russian base under Starcourt was destroyed, the Russians either arrested or obliterated in the explosion. The gate was closed. Hopefully forever.

So, when his twentieth birthday rolled around, you took the opportunity to relax and celebrate. And that's exactly what you did.

You went over to his place, a townhouse he had bought only a few months ago. It was small, just big enough for him and you when you came over. He was proud of it and how he decorated it.

As a birthday gift, his mom bought two bottles of alcohol for him, saying that he's "close enough to twenty-one to drink." So she brought a bottle of bourbon for him and a glass of red wine for you.

You weren't twenty yet. You still had six weeks to wait until you weren't a teenager anymore.

"Are you happy?" you asked jokingly as he took a sip of his drink.

"Hell yeah, I'm happy. I have booze, and I have you, plus I got to hang out with Dustin earlier. I'm very happy."

"I can tell."

You had taken him to dinner earlier and forced the waitress to take your card instead of his. He felt guilty, but it was his birthday dinner. He deserved it.

"I'm gonna pay you back for dinner," he said.

"Don't you dare."

He smirked. "You really didn't have to pay, you know."

"It's your birthday, Steve. You'd do it for me."

"It's different."

You rolled your eyes. "It's not."

"How's your wine?" he asked a moment later.

"It's good. Tell your mom I said thank you. How's your bourbon?"

"Really good."

You chuckled. You pushed yourself to your feet and walked over to the record player next to the television. You pulled out Barry Manilow II and placed it on the player, lowering the needle to the vinyl. It was your record, and it was one of your favorites.

"I Want To Be Somebody's Baby" started playing and you turned it down a bit.

"Barry Manilow?" Steve asked.

You ignored his question. "So I was thinking."

"Were you?"

You slowly started walking towards him. "Today's your birthday."

"Mm-hm."

"So I think we should celebrate extra."

"What were you thinking?"

You smirked, leaning down to place your hands on his thighs. You kissed him gently and he kissed back, gripping your hands. You grabbed his cup and placed it next to your glass on the table. You sat on his lap with your knees on either side of his hips.