friends with benefits (NSFW)

POSTED ON: steve-hairingtons

-

Your nails dug into Steve's shoulders as he pounded into you, your head thrown back as he kissed your neck. Your moans were loud and desperate, his soft and breathy.

You cried out as your orgasm washed over you. He grunted as he came and fisted the sheets under you.

When he stopped, your legs were still trembling. He kissed you deeply before rolling off of you and laying to your right.

You were panting in sync with him. You reached down and pulled the covers over your naked body as he pulled off his condom and tossed it in your trash can. You two laid like that for a little while before he looked over at you.

You sat up and pushed yourself onto your feet, grabbing your clothes and getting dressed.

You guys had been friends with benefits since his breakup with Nancy a few years ago. You were fine with how things were but were beginning to get a sense that he wasn't.

He tended to stay longer after you guys finished, occasionally staying the whole night. He talked more afterward and tried his best to please you more.

The way this situation came about was odd. You both went to a party with friends and met halfway through. You were both drunk when you met and you dragged him to a bedroom and hooked up.

When you woke up the next morning next to him, you told him that was the best sex you'd ever had, and he agreed. You decided to be FWB that day and had been ever since.

As much as you didn't want to admit it, you thought you were beginning to fall for him too. You always got sad after he left and started wanting him around when he wasn't. But you guys had an agreement: sex only, no relationship.

You turned to look at him when you were dressed to see he was still staring at you.

"What?" you asked.

"Nothing." That was when he sat up and began to get dressed. "I'm just glad your parents are out of town."

"Yeah, I guess it's convenient."

When he stood up to put his shirt on, he turned to you. He slipped it over his head and sighed.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" he said quietly.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"What we have is good, right? No strings attached."

"Yeah."

"And the sex is pretty good."

"Yeah."

"But I think... Do you... Um..."

"What is it, Steve?"

"I just think maybe we could... Uh... Maybe..."

"What are you asking?"

"I was thinking maybe we could be more?" You raised your eyebrows. "In the last few years, you've been the only constant in my life. You've helped me with shit just by being here. And it's refreshing. And, through that, I think, maybe, I've caught feelings for you."

Your jaw dropped. "You have?"

"Yeah."

"I... I don't know what to say."

"I get it if you don't feel the same."

"But I do." This time, he was the surprised one. "I've felt that way for a while, too."

"You have?" You nodded. "Oh. Okay. Um... wow. I don't know where to go from here."

"A date?"

"A date?"

"Yeah, that's usually what people do."

"Alright. A date. How about dinner? There's a little drive-in restaurant down the street. Maybe we could go there."

"That sounds perfect." You smiled at him. "How about tomorrow night?"

"Yeah, tomorrow night. That-That sounds perfect."

"Great. I'll be back tomorrow."

He walked over and kissed you. But this kiss was different. It was full of love and passion and happiness and hope. It was a genuine kiss, not just one to get in your pants.

You smiled when he broke it. "I'll see you tomorrow, Steve."

"See you tomorrow, Y/N."

He kissed your forehead, which was something he'd never done, and walked past you and out your front door.

24 hours. That was all that was between now and your date with Steve. And you were more ready that you'd ever been.