Year 6•5

"Where are you going?" Pansy asked as she rested on her bed. "A Slughorn dinner, might as well dress nice." Y/N said putting on a gold necklace. Pansy nodded as she put a blanket over her. She was wearing a velvet dress with the gold necklace she put on as well as her hair straightened. "Okay see you." Y/N said as she gave a small wave.

She was already late as she had been studying, hopefully Slughorn wouldn't mind it

She was already late as she had been studying, hopefully Slughorn wouldn't mind it. The dress she was wearing wasn't the prettiest either, but it was what her mother packed and it was needed.

She breathed in'n'out before opening the door quiet as possible. "Oh Avaline, nice for you to join us!" She heard Slughorns voice. "Sorry Professor i was studying for History of magic." Y/N spoke, pulling an empty chair. She took a second to look at everyone in the table before catching Harry's eye. She simply raised her eyebrows before sitting down.

  "It's fine don't worry!" Slughorn said as he passed her a bowl of food."I hear your muggle-born Y/N correct?" He asked. "Yes Professor." Y/N replied as she grabbed the fork.

"What do your parents do, Miss.Granger was telling us about her dentist parents what about yours?" He asked. "My parents own a printing company." Y/N said awkwardly. She looked as everyone stared at her confusedly. "It's basically parchment, just more modern if you say." Y/N said as she looked at her wrist.

"Oh is that a dangerous job?" He asked. "Not really, they try to do new inventions every day so that's the more dangerous it goes." Y/N said then gave an awkward laugh. The rest of the dinner was mainly eating, Achievements. Y/N got bored quickly, she wanted to leave as she was tired.

"Okay everyone, thank you for coming. Make sure for more announcements soon." He said as he waved. She walked out of the classroom followed by Hermione.