Chapter 28: Waniya Wedding

*Waniya Wedding*

__________________________________________________

-Misha-

Last night was amazing. We do lot of fun, Share amazing stories about Waniya, Aashir Bhai, Rayyan and Adeel, Play games. We miss Waniya when she will not be here with us but me and Maryam meet her in college. We play truth and Dare. In my turn I was asked by Zayan if 'you want someone who cares for you'. He don't even thinking out asking that once. Yes I want someone to care about for me. I want not someone, I want Him to care for me. I want him to be my side always. I prayed we never break our friendship again.

Right now, I am getting ready for Waniya Nikah. It is held in near Masjid and Rukhsati after that from hall. It was near from Waniya's house.

I am wearing a purple Pakistani dress with some work of some silver beads. I do light make up with same color as of my dress. I put on some bangles and put on matching heels. I grab my phone and put in my clutch and walked into another room. I got ready in guestroom of Waniya's. We were still at her home. Alina Bhabhi and Waniya didn't let me and Maryam go home this morning. Maryam's drive delivered her dress here.

"I am ready" I said once I get in her room. I looked around and notice I was the last one who get dressed. Waniya was dressed in beautiful blue and pink dress. It was really beautiful. Dress was fully covered with silver bead embroidery. Her hair is tied up in perfect high bun and dupatta covering it.

"Finally. Let's go" Maryam said getting up. She grabbed my hand and takes me in kitchen to eat something. But she's not doing for what she came here.

"Are you okay?" I asked looking at her in confusion. She was looking everywhere and not doing anything.

"Y-yeah. Why?" She quickly answered in one breath.

"Maryam? Are you hiding something?" I asked with suspicious look.

"No. I am not-" she stop when she someone entering in here. I followed her gaze and it end on Shehry.

"Shehry? What are you doing here?" I asked getting up from chair.

"Huh? Me? I came here to take some water. I am tired because of that stupid Rayyan" He said in annoying voice. Why he is annoyed on him?

"Why? What he do know?" I sighed. Why he always do thing to make peoples annoyed?

"He was having problem in putting buttons of his sherwani." He said taking bottle.

"What? Problem with buttons? When he try it on shop it was perfectly fine" I said and he thought for a minute. Then a small smile appeared on his face.

"Yeah. He told me that but know it is not working. Can you-" he was cut it off by Rayyan voice coming into kitchen.

"Shehry. Why are you taking so much time?" Rayyan said once he entered in. He was struggling in buttoning. He stop doing it when he didn't get any answer and looked up at us staring at him.

"Um... Misha will you help him to do it?" Shehry asked. I looked at him and raised my eye brow. I heard him right? He wants me help to him with this? Is he mad?

"Actually I have some work to do." He finish drinking water and left from there. Now only me and Maryam left. I looked at her and give her help-me look. She shrugged and made an excuse to leave me alone with him. I am going to kill her when I saw her again. She just left me here with him? In this situation.

What do I do now? Did I help him or leave from here? No, I will be bad if I left him here like this. At least I can help him as his payback to standing with me when I was alone. I take a step toward him and he do the same. When we were only two step away, he take a step and stood very close to me. His strong scent was around me. I take a button of his sherwani in between my fingers and try to button it up. Really it was difficult to do it. I do one button and move to second and third.