Chapter 10: Miracle.

*Miracle*

___________________________________________________________

He was lying on bed. He.. He saw me. I saw him. My eyes became watery. I ran to him and hug him. I cry harder. After 2 years I saw him awake.

"D-Dad" I said. When pulled away.

"Misha beti (daughter)" He said with teary eyes.

"Dad I'm glad you're back. I missed you so much." I said tear coming down from my eyes. He give me his best smile.

"How much I've been in Coma?" He asked with his weak voice.

"2years Dad. Me and Zay miss you. " I said with smile.

"2years? Long time. Everything must be changed? He asked.

"Not really Dad. Some are changed and some are still that how you left." I said.

"I think I should call Zay". He nodded I get up to leave.

"I inform him. He will be here anytime" Ammy told us with smile. I nodded. Then doctor walk in.

"Hello Mr. Ali" he greet Dad.

"Hello!"

"How you're feeling now?" He asked.

"Good but still little weak" Dad said.

"Okay. We have to do you're check. Then we will tell you when you can go home." He said and ask us to leave. We all leave and wait outside. I call my secretary Savannah and ask her to cancel all my appointments for today, she do what I say.

"Sis? Is Dad awake?" I heard Zayan from behind me. I turn and saw tears in his eyes. I slowly nodded. Just then doctor came out.

"He is doing fine now. But he still have to stay here for at least 2 days" with that he left. Zay and Ammy go inside leaving me and Rayyan alone.

"you're not coming inside?" I asked quietly.

"I don't think I should come. I have to leave. Bye" with that he leave. Again.

He leave me alone once again. I saw him leaving and wish him to turn around see, but no he quickly so got and leave. Tears came back in my eyes. That's why I don't want him to be here. When I was with him I feel save. I stand there like hours, then someone put warm hand on my shoulder. I turn and saw Ammy. She is looking at me. She know everything what happened between us. I hug her and cry. After few minutes. I let her go and head back to room.

Dad and Zay was talking and I was listening and  only nodding. Then Ahmed Uncle came with his family and everyone ask how is he? They all were talking while me and Wani talking about her marriage proposal.

"So what you said?" I asked

"I tell them, I don't want to marry now. They said they are okay but I should talk with Atif about this." She said smiling. And slightly blushed.

"You talk to him? What he said? He is okay with this?" I asked in one breath.

"Slow down Mishu. And yeah he agreed with me. But we have to do marriage within 10 months because he is leaving for New York. He got job there and he's leaving by end of this year." She explain.

"Oh. And you're going with him?" I ask her. And she start to blush. And slowly nodded. I get excited and give her tight hug.

"I'm so happy for you Wani" I said while hugging her.

"Thank you Mishu" she said her cheeks turn red.

"Ohh hoo. Someone is blushing." I said a little loud. She slap my arm.

"Shut up" she said try to hide her smile.

"So everyone know about it?" I asked her.

"No! I talk him yesterday, only you, Aashir Bhai know." She said.

"When you were telling everyone" I said.

"I don't know he said he tell everyone" she said looking at her family.

"I think you should tell them by yourself" I suggest.

"Misha is right" Aashir Bhai said. Joining us. "You have to tell Mom and Dad."

"I will tell them, once we got home" she said.

After talking Waniya and Aashir bhai. Its 9 pm. Everyone left, I also send Zay with them. Ammy also go home. I only stay there. I give pills to Dad, then he also sleep. I tried to sleep but couldn't go for it. So I decide to walk nearest coffee shop. When I reach there I order for coffee. I pull my phone out and saw many missed calls from Aaliyan. I call him back but he didn't pick it up. So I leave a message for him.

"Salam Aaliyan. Why were you calling? By the way I have a great news to tell you. Call me when you were free."

-Misha.

I drink my coffee and walk back to hospital. I go inside Dad's Room and lay on bed. Seeing Dad sleeping peacefully is great feeling. But I don't want him to sleep tonight, only for doctor said this good for his health. My eyes were closing, and I fall asleep.

_______________________________________________________________

Salam Everyone! Jummah Mubarak.

Sorry for late update. No more update till next Saturday! Give me your Feedback. Vote & Comments!