Chapter 3: Reunion and Marriage Proposal

*Reunion*

_____________________________________________________________________

I woke up by someone shaking me.

"Wake up Misha" She said, While shaking me I shift uncomfortably on other side of couch try to ignore but my bad luck.

"Wake up Misha... Zayan is ready to go home" She said again shaking me.

I open my eyes and look around. Zayan is talking with doctor while Ammy is waking me up.

"What time is it?" I asked Ammy, rubbing my eyes and try to stand.

"It's 8:30" she said, looking at her watch.

"What? Shit I have to go college also how I fall asleep that late?" I asked more than my self, but then I remember I'm not going college today because of what happened. Zay needs me. He wants me to take care.

"Salam sis" Zay said with cute smile.

"Wsalam.. How's you feeling now?" I asked with small smile.

"Alhamdulillah.. Fine" he said, I nodded.

"So you can take him home.. Please complete the formalities." Doctor said, I nodded again. But Zay is gesturing me to ask him about going out.

"Umm... Doctor can Zay go to out for sometimes?" I asked looking down.

"I think he can go but take full care of him as buries isn't heel up" He said looking at him. While he saying I look at Zay, who was getting happy. I bet he tell the doctor to say all this.

"Thank you" I said. He nodded and leave.

"Come on sis.. Get me out of here" he said, walking toward me. I only nodded and make my way out of the room. He and Ammy follow me.

 *-*-*-*

"So what did you say to doctor?" I asked while eating breakfast.

"Umm.... Nothing" he said nervously looking down at his plate.

"Don't lie to me.. I know you told him to said that to me. Am I correct?" I said in strict voice. He didn't answer, so I take it as 'yes'.

"And may I ask you, Why did you do that? " I asked.

"Because I don't want to stay at home all the time. I need to go out." He said looking at me.

"So I means you don't care about anything, not even me?" I asked sadly.

"It is not like what you think" He said.

"You know how much you're important to me? If anything happened to you, what would I do? I promise to Mom, I take care of you and Dad, but I am fail. He's in this condition because of me. After what happen to Mom and Dad, you are the only one with me. I love you so much than anything" I said, looking down sadly. He look at me and come over me.

"I am sorry Misha. But you also know what you mean in my life. I love you too sis. But I have to do this, and only reason is you. I want you to take care of me. I want you always with me. I want you to spend time with me. But you always busy in your studies and work, you don't have time for me, that's why I have to do all this" he said in a soft voice and give a me hug. I hug him back.

"Okay I can understand. Now finish your lunch, take pills and go take some rest." I said.

"Okay.. You also finish your lunch and your office or studies, cause I don't want to us to get late for today's function" he said while taking his seat again. I chuckle and nodded.

 *-*-*-*

"Sis.. We're getting late come fast." Zay yell from downstairs, ready to go in reunion.