Chapter 62: Threaten Messages.

*Threaten Messages*

_____________________________________________________________________

You feel special when someone you love always told you how they much they love you or what they feel for you. This is what Rayyan do. It has been a week we came back from our vacations and since that day to now he always give me something which show how much he love me. Sometimes he send me love cards, teddy bears, flowers, dresses and many more things while I was in office. He showered of gifts on me. I always told him I don't want anything because I know how much he love me but still he didn't listen me.

When he came back home in evening he always brought a rose for me and I put it in vase on table in our room. He says put it in room because he don't want anyone to see that and make fun of him. I don't think they take it as funny. It is cute for me.Sometimes he showed to my office and we do lunch together and sometimes he dropped me and picked me from office.

Speaking of office, I give Zayan his position. He is working below me but he have all rights to make decisions but forward it to other he make sure to take my opinion. He is really hard working. He applied for few colleges and he got accepted in some but confused if he should go or not. Dad wants him to go Harvard to study. I never get a chance to go there and study because I have responsibilities on me. I have to look after Zayan and Dad and I have to run Ali Company. I worked hard to bring company where it is now. Award ceremony is two weeks away. I don't know why but I have feel that something is going bad is going to happen but I didn't tell anyone about it because I don't want them to get worried for no reason. I had feeling about it but I don't know if anything happen or not.

'Please,everything went good.' I prayed in my heart.

"Ma'am here are the files of Chicago project. I re-check it. There were some errors and I had corrected them." Fatima says and handed me Blue folder. I open it and start reading.

"Good. Put it in closet with other files and make sure to put it in right row. Okay?" I told her. She nodded and took folder from me before walking over to closet to set it. Something happen with Fatima.

She look lost and act weird from past few weeks. Sometimes I caught her crying and when I ask her reason she says she wasn't feeling well. I know it is all because of her lost family and I know she never ask for my help but I have to help her she is like my little sister. I mentally promise to myself after award ceremony I will ask her everything she remember about her family then give it to my best detective to find about her family as soon as possible.

"Ma'am your Canada clients are here" Fatima intercom me. I didn't notice her going out from my office.

"Okay. I will be there. Tell Zayan about it." I said and grab my files of Canada project before walking out to go in conference room. Fatima and Zayan were right behind me.

"Who are they and what we do for them?" Zayan ask walking beside me. I turn in corner where conference room is.

"They are our Canada clients. They were called William brothers. Two brothers who run biggest restaurant in Canada. We build their buildings for restaurants and also their offices." I explain him and stop in front of conference room.

"You ready?" I asked Zayan. He nodded and open door to walk in first then me and then Fatima.

"Good Afternoon Mr. William." I greet them and seated on other side with Zayan sit on my right and Fatima as usual on my left.

"Good Afternoon Miss Ali" they both greet and give small smile. Miss Ali? They don't know about my marriage. Of course not because I haven't told any of my clients.