Chapter 20: Shocking News.

Rayyan Picture---->

*Shocking News*

____________________________________________________________

-Rayyan-

Sundays were usually pass out by hanging out with my friends. But from now I don't need anyone else expect my family and only my best friend Shehry. From today I decided to give some time to my family as well. I thought day was going to be bore when I woke up but not after when Mom tell me that we were going at Aashir's place. 

After breakfast we left for there. When we arrived Mom and Dad join Uncle and Aunty in living room while me and Shehry went for Aashir room. When we passed Waniya room we heard her yelling at someone. We enter her room and saw Aashir and Adeel sitting on her bed and Waniya between them with her hands on her ears. They both were laughing at her.

"What's going on?" I asked as me and Shehry walk inside. Yes, Shehry, He became good friend with Aashir and also Waniya's brother with me and Aashir.

"Rayyan, good to see you again. You always walk in perfect time." Aashir said stretching his hand out for hand shake.

"Why?" I asked and shook my hand with his.

"Because our little Waniya getting married in 3 months." He said grinning and shake hand with Shehry as well. I look at Waniya who was blushing and groaning at same time.  

"Shut  up Bhai" She yelled. We all put out hands on ears and chuckle.

"Don't tease her Aashir." I fake scold him. "Aww.. Our little sister going to forget us?" I fake pout and see her with sad eyes. All boys laugh and she groan and get out of bed with her phone and start typing.

"Look, She's texting her future husband. By the way Rayyan, what you think What she's going to call Atif? Ati, or my hubby?" Aashir laugh at names.

"Will you guys just shut your mouths?" She yell again, we all get quiet at her reaction. She's really mad this time, but soon she smile when she received a text and read it. Me and Aashir exchanged glance. We don't know who she's talking to.

"I am going out. Thank you so much for giving me your irritating company." She inform us and take her bag.

"Where are you going?" Aashir asked stopping her when she walk to door. She turn to face us and smirk.

"I am trying to get rid of you all" she said pointing to us. I look at Aashir, his expression was hard for not getting correct answer.

"Waniya its not funny, tell me where you going?"

"Misha's house. Now can I go?" he nodded when she was about to go he stop her again.

"Now what Bhai? I am not your baby sister anymore. I am a big girl now."

"Who you're going with?

"I'll take Dad's driver or maybe drive by myself." with that she leaves, ignoring Aashir yelling.

"Rayyan?" he call. I turn to him. "Will you go with her" he asked me.

Me? I was confused. I don't even know if I could stand in front of her? After what happen yesterday, I am sure she don't want to see my face. I feel very guilty for my behavior with her. I really hope she forgive me. I feel myself nodding at his request.

I go downstairs and saw Waniya in living room talking to her Dad. She's asking his permission for Misha's house at which her Dad agree but asked who is going with her. Before she could answer I step in.

"I am going with her" I said stepping in room. Everyone stop their talk and look at me like I crack a joke.

"What?" I said raising my brow.