Chapter 47: Someone Is Back.

*Someone Is Back*

___________________________________________________________________

It's been 2 days of our Reception. Things are getting change slowly. Rayyan started to pray properly. We were good but still we do fights on small things but everytime he gave up and I win. Things between me and aunty were also changed she started to talk more with me. Mom is happy to see me taking care of her. Uncle was busy in his business but was little mad at us not at me but on Rayyan. Last night when we all were sitting at dining table eating dinner he speak about something which both of us me and Rayyan quickly said no.

"Rayyan Misha?" He grab our attention to him. Everyone looking at me and Rayyan. Shehry was also here. He come to discuses about something with Rayyan. He still didn't mention the talk he was doing with phone on Sunday morning when he say Alia name.

"Yes Dad?" Rayyan asked his Dad. He looked at us smiling.

"Well, your reception is done now. So we were wondering its time to for you two to go and spend sometime together." He says looking at us. We looked at each other and back at him. He wants us to go and spend time together? It is not going to happen. I mean I have so many things to do beside to spend time.

"Um... No Dad. We are fine." He said and go back to eating. Everyone looking at him. By their reaction I thought they were used to it? It was rude to me. I looked at Uncle and saw a slight hurt on his face.

"Uncle, we surely go but not now. We have things to do. Rayyan have to go office and do his work and I have work here at home. I promise Mom to take care of Aunty. I can't break my promise" I tried to convince him. He looked at me and give me a sad smile with a nod. We all went back to eating. After finishing everything, dinner, cleaning kitchen, table, washing dishes I head back to my room where I saw sleeping Rayyan clutching on pillow. Living with him 4 days I know when he was doing this he was fighting with himself or he is having a bad dream. But right now, I can tell he was having a bad dream.

I walked up to my side sitting in front of him and shake his shoulders. Within a second, he open his eyes and stand up looking around. He relaxed a bit when he saw me. I patted him to sit back on bed and he did as I say.

"What's happen Rayyan?" I asked looking at him. He was all sweaty. He took deep breaths before shaking his head.

"Nothing." He said and stood up. He grab his towel and disappeared in bathroom and then I heard shower on. I sighed heavily. When he start sharing things with me? I prepare myself for bed and fell asleep.

I don't know when he came back taking shower, I don't know when he get in bed. All I know is that I feel warm breathing on back of my face. I slightly open my eyes and the first thing I saw was the face of my Husband.

He looked so peaceful while sleeping. His hairs were messy and were on his forehead. His lips were slightly apart. I smiled at this sight of waking up. He is looking cute. I wish I could wake up everyday of my life like this. I feel his one hand holding mine and other on my waist.

I take my free hand to his face and push back his hairs. I lowered my hand to touch his cheeks and notice his bread was growing. I caressed his cheeks and he leaned into my hand making me smile. I played with his hairs and his cheeks before I glance at clock on side table it is time to pray. I tried to get up but everytime he tighten his grip on me and make me fall back on my place.

"Rayyan" I called him softly. I don't him to get scared.

"Rayyan" I called once again. He hummed in reply.

"Wake up we have to pray" I says as I know he was fully awake but not waking up.

"Few minutes more please" he mumbled his eyes were still closed and a smile playing on his face.