Chapter 58: His Memories & My Wishes.

*His Memories & My Wishes*

_________________________________________________________________

We arrived at airport after few hours saying goodbye to everyone. Rayyan decide to take me here in Paris as my birthday gift and honeymoon. I wasn't expecting this from him. I don't know he is planning all this for me. When I told him how I feel when he tell everyone about his plan I saw hurt flashing in his eyes but I can't help it. I never thought he could do this for me.

We walked through exit taking our bags but soon a man take it from us and put it in car. He worked for Rayyan. We settled in cars and drove in city. We stop in front of a big house. It is 3story house with brown and white color. Rayyan grab my hand and walk onto few step before we stood in front of big wooden door. He rang the bell few times.Door open and an old woman step forward. She smiled widely when she saw Rayyan.

"Rayyan! I am glad to see you here.I miss you" She pulled him into a hug. He smiled and hugged her back and I stand there awkwardly waiting for my introduction.

"I miss you too Ana" He said pulling away. Lady finally notice me and gave me a friendly smile.

"Who is she?" She asked him. He smiled holding his hand out for me. I place mine in his and he make me stand next to him.

"She is my wife Misha. Misha she is Ana She took care of me when I was child." He told me. I smile at Ana and greet her. I don't understand what he says. She take care of him? But why? Mom never tell me about this.

"Let me explain everything. I know you were thinking why I take care of Rayyan when Salma was there." Ana said like she is reading my mind. We were now in living room. It was big with cream walls and big brown couches. There were pictures of Rayyan, Uncle, Mom and some older couple maybe his grandparents.

"When Rayyan born Salma was allergic. Doctors said she can't hold him until her allergy is finish. It took2 years so his grandfather hired me to take care of him. I do everything for him. I feed him food, tell him stories, and more things. He is like me own son." She said smiling like she was having flashback. So that is the reason behind this.

"And she was like my mother" He said with same smile. We talk more about his childhood before she decide to leave. She live in small servant cottage few minutes away from house. He told me that they all ask her to move here but she don't want to be a burden on anyone. She had one child who died in car accident few years back. Her husband left her on her own. She give us time to get settled in our room and will be back tomorrow morning. We went upstairs in his old room. It was big room with same blue walls as his room back at home, big bed in center and big Tv on front wall. There are three doors in there. One for closet, one for balcony and other went to bathroom. There are lots of pictures of his childhood. We unpack our things and set them in closets. Rayyan changed into his regular cloths and take some sleep. I went downstairs to find something to eat. I was hungry. I didn't eat anything in flight. I toast some bread and eat it with some apple jam. I love toast. I wash my plate and went back to room and saw Rayyan still sleeping. He brought me here to make me bore or to sleep? I sighed and walkover him. I started shaking him and calling his name.

"Rayyan." He groaned and rolled on other side. He put pillow on his face.

"Rayyan wake up I am bored." I yelled near his ears making him jump on bed. He looked around and saw me smirking at his reaction that make him mad for disturbing his peaceful sleep.

"What the hell Misha. Why did you do that?" He asked rubbing his eyes and sit up. I looked at him in shocked.He really wants to know why I do that. So listen.

"You want to know okay. I. Am.Bored." I yelled all words near his ears causing him to put his hands on his ear. He sighed and stood up.

"What time is it?" He asked walking to closet. He ignored my yelling and ask me question. If he want to do that then okay do what he want I also ignore him. I put my phone out and start planning games.