Chapter 21: I lost my real sister.

*I lost my real sister*

_________________________________________________________________

-Misha-

1 month later.

It has been a whole month my last meeting with Rayyan. In meeting I show him my new design according to his plan of hotel. He like it and he want to start work on them. But before that we both have to go there and check out the place. After that meeting I haven't heard him. He regularly come college, attend all classes and get back.

Waniya's wedding preparation started. We were searching her wedding dress. Yes we, Farzana Aunty wants me to go on shopping with them, I can't say no to them so I agreed. Most of the time after college I go at Waniya's place and go with them to different Pakistanis Clothing Shops. I barely go office, but my new P.A managed all work for me.

Speaking of her, She was really hard working. I saw her happy but sometimes she was sad and I also saw her crying. I don't know what she's hiding but I will find out and help her. She is now like our family member. Sometimes she come home with me and spent time with our little family. Dad also like her. I tease Zay that she would be better for him. He get annoy at me but he knew I was only joking. I don't want him to do what I'd done. I trust my brother, he is not a playboy.

Last week, I saw Rayyan and Shehry college roof. Shehry was crying. I never saw him like that before. After that he go all quiet and barely talk to someone. He seems lost in his own world. He don't give any attention in class. Something is bothering him. That he don't want to share maybe with me. 

Today I was late for office. I am in college and waiting outside of principal office for him to finish his meeting with teachers. I want to take leave for 5 days. Me and Rayyan were going to Georgia for visiting site. Principal agree on my leave and also agree me to give me extra days for attending my lecture which I'll miss. I was going back to my locker to put my application form in there so I can give it to my teacher so she can adjust my leaves in attendance. while I was walking, I heard someone footsteps. I follow it and saw someone running upstairs like someone is chasing him or her.

I shouted but didn't stop. I tell security man but he said no one is in there. I don't believe him and follow whoever it was. When I was almost on top floor. I heard someone sobbing and whispering something in crack voice. I follow it and saw door open of college roof. I get there and saw a familiar figure sitting. It was Shehry. Again.

I walk to him and sat beside him. I want to know what's wrong with him? Why he's crying? I can't see him like this. I don't care what everyone say but he is my brother. He feel my presence and wipe his tears away and we sat there in silence. I didn't say anything nor he. I want to know, I break the silence.

"What happened to you Shehry." I asked looking straight. He sigh and clear his throat before saying.

"Nothing." He said with sadness in his voice.

"Shehry you call me you sister?" I asked, he nodded. "Then why don't you tell me what's bothering you?"

"Nothing is bothering me Misha. You should go home its late" he said looking at his wrist watch.

"Shehry please I know you. I never saw you like this. You must be funny, talkative, cheerful but from last week you're not yourself. Tell me please." I push him. He sigh in defeat.

"I...I lost my real sister"

_________________________________________________________________

Assalam-o-Alaikum Readers, first off all 3k readers. OMG! i cant believe it. Thank you so very much for reading it. Plus, I am sorry for not updating more than a week, but It Isn't not my fault, It is exams season and I have to give It, now it is over. Secondly, I try my best to update twice a week. And lastly I'm thinking of writting another book, so please give me your suggestions, If I sould go for it or not?

Move on to chapter. I know its really short but I can't help it. Don't worry next update will be on friday Insha-Allah. Next chapter will not be written by me. My cousin write it for me and I am going to upload it and dedicate it to her.

Please avoide grammitcal mistakes.

Don't forget to give me you're suggestions please.

- Votes.

- Comments.

- Shares.

-Maddy