Chapter 69: Surprise Vacations.

*Surprise Vacations*

_______________________________________________________________________

-Rayyan-

After dinner, everyone head back to their homes. Only Shehry ask to stay because he had no one to keep company. He stay in guestroom but before my marriage he stay in my room when he came here for a week or sometimes months.

"So, what you want to tell" my beautiful wife voice broke my thoughts. I smirked and walk toward her. She was sitting on bed.

"Mrs. Asif I have a surprise for you. We are going to Georgia." I said smiling. She looked at me confused.

"Why?"

"Because everyone wants us to spend some time alone. We are going to stay at our new hotel which was constructed by your company." I told her and show her our tickets.

"What? When it complete? Last time when I check your file it was half done." She said confused and looked for her phone.

"Here are the files" I said and handed her files after taking out of side table drawer.I asked Fatima to bring it at home. She take it from me and check papers and pictures.

"I can't believe it really get done soon" she said more to herself.

"Yeah. So now we are going there for a week." I smiled. She looked at me and smiled widely before trapping me into a big hug.

"I am so happy" she said. I shivered lightly as her voice ring in my ear.

"So I am. We are leaving tomorrow" she pulled back and looked at me with wide eyes.

"What? I have to pack" she said getting up but stop when she feel pain.

"Relax. I already packed our things. All you have to do is come with me tomorrow"she nodded and smirked. I narrowed my eyes at her. Something is going in her mind.

"What If I don't want to?" She asked smirking. See I am right.

"If you don't then I dragged you airport, throw you in plane and take you away with me.Anything else you want to know?" I ask and smirk when she get nervous. I can also play games.

"Really. We will see" her smirked back again. She wants to challenge me?

"Are you giving me challenge?" I asked taking a step forward.

"What if I am?" She asked staying on her place. She looked confident.

"Then I will accept your challenge and show you I can do what I say" I whisper in her ear, kissed her cheek and walk to my side. She stood there shocked making me smirk. She never win from me.

"Go to sleep our plane is leaving 10 in morning" I said switching off the lamp of my side. After few minutes I feel her laying on her side. I sighed heavily and turned to face her.

"Doctors said you have to sleep straight. Don't move while sleeping."I said wrapping my arms around her waist to keep her straight. She hmmed in reply and pulled her hands on my arms. Like that we get into sleep.

-Misha-

I wake up early and pray. I make dua for everyone. We eat breakfast together and say our goodbyes and leave for airport. When I say no to get dressed Rayyan dragged me down and forced me to sit in car. Mom or Uncle didn't try to stop him, I think they know what is happening. After his forcing, I finally give up and agree with him. He was true of his words.

We landed on Georgia airport. This is my second time here. We get in car and drive at hotel.I still can't believe how it complete this soon? Last time when I had meeting with him about hotel it was half done and we do meeting like 4- 5 months ago.

We stop in front.Rayyan step out and held his hand for me. I place mine in his and walk out. We walk inside with a guy behind us who is taking our bags. We walked up to reception. She smiled when she see us.

"Good Afternoon Mr. and Mrs. Asif. Here is the card of your room" She said handing card of our room. We thank her and go up in our room. Elevator stop and we step out. Rayyan take us to right side and open door. I looked around but only saw on door. Is this is his private room? Where are others? I told them to do everything perfect.

"Come Misha" Rayyan said stepping aside. I walked in and looked at the mini apartment. It was so huge. I don't remember I also design this room.

"Rayyan I don't think design this room." I told him. He walk toward me and put his arms around me.

"That is because you haven't. Your Dad design it. I ask him to do it because I want to bring you here. I don't want to go down in other room. They are for guests and this is for us." He explain looking into my eyes.

"Okay?"It comes out like question. We get changed and take some rest. Rayyan give me pills when I feel pain. Doctors says pain get away soon.

"We are going out tomorrow" he said typing on his phone. We are sitting on bed now.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He sigh and put his phone aside.

"I was talking to Shehry. He is alone there. Most important he still didn't get any clue about his sister."

"Does he have photo or know something about his sister?" I asked thinking maybe I can help him.

"Yeah, he get photo of a little girl. He asked Shane to do something but he says he can't do anything in this. That picture was really old."

"Can you get me that photo? Or can you talk Shehry to come at my office?" He looked at me confused.

"Why?"

"Maybe I could help him."

"He says he doesn't want anyone help."

"Okay. Just get me that photo and I will take care of rest" I said more like order. He sigh and nodded.

"Let's get to sleep. After that we will go for dinner."

"I will make you something" I said. I saw kitchen here. He looked at me and give me a look.

"You sure? I mean your health-" He stop when I glare him.

"I am fine okay? Stop treating me like a baby" I said and looked away from him.

"Why? You are baby."

"I am not baby." I argue. He put his head on my shoulder.

"You are my Baby." He kissed my shoulder making me smile. I try to keep my face straight but he never fail to change it.

"Okay now. Go to sleep" I mumble and lay on bed. He chuckle and pinch my cheeks.

"You look cute when you blush" he said pinching my cheek again but I slap it away.

"I am not blushing Mr. Asif."

"As you say Mrs. Asif" he said laying next to me. He put his arm around me to keep me straight. "I love you"

"I love you too" I smiled snuggle closer to him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Update! Hope you all like it. I re-upload this chapter. Next update when you all want.

Votes, Comments & Share!

-Maddy.!