Chapter 61: Thunder & Fear.

*Thunder & Fear*

___________________________________________________________________

I woke up when I heard a loud bang. The first thing I saw was the darkness. I look around but can't see a single thing.Lights were gone, no sound was coming from anywhere. I stood up and stumble a bit. I slowly walk around in room with help of wall or something near me. I jump back when I reach at the end of the wall and face toward window.
I scream when a sudden flash and thunder come from outside. I heard foot steps rushing in and making my heartbeat faster. I walk toward door ignoring everything in my way. I was hit by a chair and edge of bed.
"Misha" I heard Rayyan voice from outside. I open the door to see him standing with flashlight of his mobile phone. Without thinking I hug him tightly. I loudly sobbed and hide my face in his neck.
"What happen? Are you okay? I heard your scream." He asked worriedly hugging me back.
"I-I am scared of T-thunder" I mumble and continue crying. I feel himt ighten his grip on me. I am scared of thunder since Mom died. There are many things I am scared of since Mom died.
When I was little, my cousin from Dad side played a prank with me. We were playing hide and seek when we all were staying at our grandparents house for summer holidays. My elder cousin asked me to hide under a tree in heavy rain and thunder, it was the best place to hide according to him because it was dark outside and no one can find me there. That was the first time I was scare of thunder.
The second time when Mom died. When we were going to hotel to give her Mother day surprise it was raining heavily. Dad and Zayan already there but I chose to go with Mom because she know how to control me when I was having a panic attack. When we walk toward entrance a drunk driver sped on road and hit Mom. I stood there in shocked and watch as my Mom body fly in air and fall on ground just then a loud bang came from sky with a flash and I lost my Mom.
"It is okay Misha. I got you now, you are safe" He whisper in my ear and keep saying comforting words in my ear. I feel him pick me up and walk inside.
"Please don't leave me" I begged him when I feel him bed leaving me alone. He kneel down in front of me.
"Don't worry I am here with you. I am going find candles and lit them.Stay here I will be right back" he said softly and kissed my forehead before walking out of room. I sat there silently and waiting for him then something came in my mind. I can also on flashlight on my phone. I reach back to my side and search for my phone in darkness but I couldn't find it. I thought where I put it. I mentally smack my head for putting it in living room.When we came back home I didn't bring my bag with me up here. A light lit up in room making me look around to see where it was coming. I saw Rayyan putting some candles on dresser, table and nightstand. I don't know how long these candles lighten room and when electricity came back.
"When did lights gone? When it came back? What time is it?" I rushed out my questions to Rayyan as he sit on bed next to me and pulled me close to him.
"Relax Misha. Lights were gone about an hour ago. I don't know when it came back it seems like it is big problem of electricity but don't worry it will be back in morning and it is 11 in night." He said rubbing my arms to calm me down. 11 in night? How much I sleep? I remember when I came to sleep it was afternoon.
"How long I sleep?" I asked him. He was about to answer when his phone start ringing. He check the caller ID and sigh. "Who is it?"
"Shehry" he showed me his phone before he hit green button and pressed it into ear. I could easily hear Shehry worried voice which make me smile slightly.
"We are fine Shehry." Rayyan said when Shehry ask about us.
"When you guys are coming back? We saw news of heavy storm in Paris and electricity problem."

"I don't know Shehry. When this all stop we will be back and yeah there was problem with lights. It was gone about an hour and right now we are inside of house." Rayyan answered with a sigh. I know he is bored sitting inside. He doesn't like to sit in home doing nothing. Shehry mumbled something from other side that make Rayyan angry on him and I heard Shehry laugh on other side.